AKERCOCKE Praise Hell Satan!

Profano

BRAZILIAN METAL HORDES
Jul 30, 2002
Belo Horizonte / Minas Gerais / Brasil
British Satanic death metal ambassadors AKERCOCKE are on the brink of finishing their follow up to the critically acclaimed Goat of Mendes release. Entitled Choronzon, one can expect an early 2003 release via Peaceville Records. Bassist/singer Jason Mendonca speaks:

"All is well with the brethren. We are close to the completion of our third album which is expected to have an early 2003 release. It contains some of the following songs: ‘Praise The Name Of Satan!’, ‘Becoming The Adversary’, ‘Leviathan’, ‘Bathykolpian Avatar’, ‘Scapegoat’, ‘Enraptured By Evil’, ‘The Valley Of The Crucified’ plus a couple of others. What can you expect? You can expect a raging holocaust of supreme evil. It’s faster, heavier, more disturbing and much fucking nastier. Keep an eye on www.akercocke.com where we will soon be releasing some unmixed samples from Choronzon"

I thought Rape Of The Bastard Nazarene was fucking wierd....still don't know if I should ever try Goat Of Mendes, let alone the new one....

I've only got one Akercocke track, 'A Skin For Dancing In' and although it took a few listens, I'm really enjoying it now. I've been meaning to pick up 'Goat of Mendes' for always seem to buy something else instead...

Are the rest of the tracks as good as 'Skin'?