Akerfeldt interview/article on Ultimate-guitar.com

Very nice read, thanks for posting!...good to see Mike give Mendez the credit for coming up with the brilliant bass parts that for me, differentiate Opeth from so many other metal type bands.

Oh, I see, I 'm still confused about what he has to do with Opeth though!

Anyway, gotta love the ending "Now I’ll fuck up a lot!"

Wow, you people are actually thanking me for this unlike some really ungrateful bastards who tore some of my other posts apart with their criticism. haha, fuck you metalheads thank you metal fans.

Hexwind, I just called a dear friend of mine in Arianna, Tunisia. Regards to your people from my people! Kif Opeth ma3ak?

Wow, you people are actually thanking me for this unlike some really ungrateful bastards who tore some of my other posts apart with their criticism. haha, fuck you metalheads thank you metal fans.

Hexwind, I just called a dear friend of mine in Arianna, Tunisia. Regards to your people from my people! Kif Opeth ma3ak?

hahah be5ayr :rofl: !! u have friends in Ariana? i study close to that area !

Haha! I was an exchange student in the States for a year and I met a lovely Tunisian there and we kept in touch.
Sho btedros aw Btodorsi? MTOMWL ( Made Three of My Wives Laugh) :p An Arabic LOL!