alanis morrisette anyone...just curious..

I like her. I own Jagged Little Pill but it has been years since I listened to it. Cool emotional voice, plus she was in Dogma! :D

Boy this thread is right up my alley! I am a HUGE Alanis Morissette fan. She is my biggest influence outside of the metal realm:D . The first time I heard her in 1995 I was hooked. She's quite talented and a hell of a live performer. Her intelligence still amazes me and she reminds me a lot of myself. I think "Jagged Little Pill" was the first non-metal album I had bought in a LOOOOONG time.

I have countless import CD's of hers, autographed pictures (though I have not met her yet in person), stickers, pins, t-shirts...it's actually quite insane to walk into my home and see an autographed Arch Enemy poster and then right next to it an autographed Alanis photo:lol: .

Glad to see there are some other fans out there:) .

Her horrible, squawking voice makes me think of a cat in heat choking on an epileptic parrot. Back in my school days, I referred to her as "the Unspeakable One." Just a bucket of moldy, stale, month-old estrogen.

I really enjoy her voice, lyrics, stage presence (although never seen her in person), and overall character. She's a really good artist that deserves more attention, as she's easily one of the best non-metal artists/female vocalists and much better than any of the crap MTV plays in their rotation.