Alaska?

crystlpalace said:
HAHA!!! I totally understand that, Maiden!:D I was just rippin' on you guys...I think this thread is one of the best! (but that's just MY opinion) BTW speaking of sex...I could go for some of that too...but I don't need money for that,
thank god!:Smug:
Rip away, it makes me laugh :tickled: !!! And Thats no fair if you don't need money for sex. Oh to be a woman. :OMG:

DarbysDad said:
Rip away, it makes me laugh :tickled: !!! And Thats no fair if you don't need money for sex. Oh to be a woman. !:OMG:
Well, thanks -- I'm glad I can make you laugh!

Today my brother came over. His girlfriend is visiting from France. She's going to have a baby, which means I'm going to be an aunt! Isn't that awsome??!!:tickled:

crystlpalace said:
HAHA!!! I totally understand that, Maiden!:D I was just rippin' on you guys...I think this thread is one of the best! (but that's just MY opinion) BTW speaking of sex...I could go for some of that too...but I don't need money for that,
thank god!:Smug:

Nope. Chicks don't need money for that. But someone does..........

The best things in life are free...
The expensive part is the dinner and movie that come first.

-Alfred E. Neuman​

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yes, that's awesome crystal.

Tad......uh.......(can't really argue that one)..... ;)[/QUOTE

Thanks everyone! You guys are so nice:) Actually, I do have a daughter, but I would like a boy. But I'm not pregnant or anything...not in a hurry to be either. It's not exactly a picnic.
I agree with bRaT>dudes: dinner and all that foreplay stuff can get quite expensive...especially if the dinner is prime rib, hehehe:Smug:

crystlpalace said:
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yes, that's awesome crystal.

Tad......uh.......(can't really argue that one)..... ;)[/QUOTE

Thanks everyone! You guys are so nice:) Actually, I do have a daughter, but I would like a boy. But I'm not pregnant or anything...not in a hurry to be either. It's not exactly a picnic.
I agree with bRaT>dudes: dinner and all that foreplay stuff can get quite expensive...especially if the dinner is prime rib, hehehe:Smug:
I might as well be pregneant based on how big my gut has grown, LOL!!! And that Prime Rib sounds good for breakfast. :)