Album Cover Artwork!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Hi!

Here is a link to a preview of the album cover for Biomechanical's up and coming album 'The Empires of the Worlds'.
Album Cover Artwork Here!

Larger Album Cover Artwork (higher res)

The cover artwork was drawn by Nat Jones Some of his works include Spawn comics, The Haunted and has collaborated with Rob Zombie and Horror writer Steve Niles on a new comic called 'The Nail'.

The guys from Biomechanical are extremely happy with the album cover and would like to thank Nat for his enthusiasm and great artwork, Mick Usher for the revamp on 'Biomechanical's' Logo and Matt from earache's production department.

Sweet :D

The only thing is the logo, doesn't really do it for me, feels kinda "out of place" with that font to that cover. But hey! You can't satisfy everyone :D

Hope the album gets out better than Eight Moons, it's a bitch to find here in sweden.

DracWell said:
:headbang:

DracWell said:
The only thing is the logo, doesn't really do it for me, feels kinda "out of place" with that font to that cover. But hey! You can't satisfy everyone :D.
With Eight Moons the logo was pretty much ingrained on the cover, and was difficult to see (even though I liked it :) ) I know the guys wanted the logo to stand out this time. :)

DracWell said:
Hope the album gets out better than Eight Moons, it's a bitch to find here in sweden.

Biomechanical are now signed with Earache/Elitist records :) As you know they have a great distribution, the album is scheduled for a world wide release. So you shouldn't have a problem getting a copy.

And welcome to the Biomech board!

Wolftribe said:
cool artwork... kinda reminds me of the first matrix

:) Yeah I think Nat has done a great job. I also really like Nat's paintings, you can check them on his site Here .