New Biomechanical T-Shirt(Link added to view artwork)

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Hi,

Just to let yo know that Nat Jones who drew the album cover of TEotW will be designing a new Biomechanical T-Shirt:Spin:

Check out some of Nats drawings and paintings HERE

The T-Shirts are scheduled to be ready for the tour.:Spin:

Nice!

Is there a Biomech poster available (I know, off-topic, but it's slightly related!) and if so will I be able to buy one at the Camden gig?

profskett said:
Nice!

Is there a Biomech poster available (I know, off-topic, but it's slightly related!) and if so will I be able to buy one at the Camden gig?

They have promotional posters that are given out to the venues. I know they sometimes disappear on the night of a gig and get signed by the band sometimes. (not putting any ideas into your head though:D )

Metal-R-US said:
Hell, I still want a Worlds t-shirt. Anyone knows if there's stock at Earache yet?

Earache have said there will be World's T-Shirts available for the gigs.
I've checked Earache's site they seem to have a stock Here:)

I hope that their listing is accurate, the last time I ordered (and paid for it) it turned out they didn't have any stock. Guess I'll email them first. Thanks for the heads up!

Metal-R-US said:
I hope that their listing is accurate, the last time I ordered (and paid for it) it turned out they didn't have any stock. Guess I'll email them first. Thanks for the heads up!

If they don't have them in stock yet wait untill March when they should have them in stock when the tour starts:)

I've been waiting since the December shows so I think I can manage waiting a bit more if Earache doesn't respond...

Got confirmation from Earache that the shirts still are unavailable. Guess I'll be waiting some more...

Existenz said:
They have promotional posters that are given out to the venues. I know they sometimes disappear on the night of a gig and get signed by the band sometimes. (not putting any ideas into your head though:D )
Hehe, I don't believe in stealing.....but we could call it commandeering, rite? :p

Biomechanoid#001 said:
Just had a look at Nat's work and it's fucking amazing!

The guy is incredible

Yup, I just recieved an email of it from Jon, and I have to say.

I've just come........................................:erk:

littlemissmetal said:
u planning on doing any girls' tees?

There will be girl Tees with the new design. Not sure they will be available for the March tour though!

Existenz said:
There will be girl Tees with the new design. Not sure they will be available for the March tour though!

bloody hell!! vendetta against my country and my sex now!! pfft!!!:Spin:

Littlemissmetal you might be happy to hear they are going to try and get some girl T-Shirts ready for the March gigs:)