Album Update

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
After searching through many good artists both the band and the record label agreed to collaborate with Nat Jones.

Nat has worked on numerous comic projects and has the exact style John.K and the rest of the guys from Biomechanical were looking for.

Some of his works include Spawn comics, The Haunted and has collaborated with Rob Zombie and Horror writer Steve Niles on a new comic called 'The Nail'.
Check out Nat's work HERE

We will get you more info on the cover as soon as we can!

:yow:
Existenz said:
After searching through many good artists both the band and the record label agreed to collaborate with Nat Jones.

Nat has worked on numerous comic projects and has the exact style John.K and the rest of the guys from Biomechanical were looking for.

Some of his works include Spawn comics, The Haunted and is now collaborating with Rob Zombie and Horror writer Steve Niles on a new comic called 'The Nail'.
Check out Nat's work HERE

We will get you more info on the cover as soon as we can!

Jonoleth said:
Some of those pictures of his are awesome! Can't wait to see what he comes up with for 'The Empires...'!

The cover artwork is now finished! I've had a sneak peek and Nat has done a fantastic job :headbang:
When Earache release the artwork I'll post it here!

Well it's now looking as though 'The Empires' will be coming out a little later, May/June 2005! Still it gives more time for promotion :) .

I know Elitist/Earache will be sending out the promos soon. I know John has got a long list to give them (of Promos to be sent)of Magazines and websites that have supported Biomechanical from the very beginning. :headbang: