Competition Time!(tickets to give away!)

Biomechanoid#001 said:
I'm changing the competition:)

Name: John Williams
(fill in the rest to win)
Address:
Land Line:
e-mail address:
Mobile number (cell phone):
Hobbies:
MSN:
AIM:
:loco:

You want as to stalk John Williams in exchange for some Biomech t-shirts???

:tickled:

Consider it done :Smokedev:

And the winners are.........

Winner of the First Prize
Daniel from Venezuela:headbang:

Runners Up
Mike from Texas US
Walter from Austria
Uwe from Germany
Dolamite from Kansas US

All winners have been emailed confirmation.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who took part in the competition:kickass:

You know why I never win anything? I never take part in these competitions as I never win anything... :loco:

Metal-R-US said:
You know why I never win anything? I never take part in these competitions as I never win anything... :loco:

:)

Maybe later on I should do a forum only competition, you'll have a much better chance of winning:Spin: Now to get hold of some prizes, I'll see what I can find backstage at the Underworld :) :ill: (then again maybe not) :)

Just heard from Daniel (the Winner)looks like he's going to try and make it to the London gig :headbang:

Well I spoke to soon Daniel the winner won't be able to make it to The Underworld.:( He has kindly let us give away the tickets and free back stage passes for the 14th March @ The Underworld.

If anyone on this forum would like them please Private message me and the first person to do so will get the tickets and passes:)

I only would like to know if I'd be the first, pretending this is the time I would send a pm, as I can't make it to the show anyhow... ;)

Metal-R-US said:
I only would like to know if I'd be the first, pretending this is the time I would send a pm, as I can't make it to the show anyhow... ;)

Yeah you would have been the first:headbang: