Competition Time!(tickets to give away!)

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Competition Time!!

Competition Question
What is the title of the first part from the four part song Absolution?

Send your answer with your name to Biomechmailbox@aol.com

First Prize:
Free entry and back stage pass @ the Underworld on the 14th March plus a
signed copy of 'The Empires of the Worlds' and a new designed T-Shirt by 'The Spawn' artist Nat Jones!!

Four runners up get a free Biomechanical T-shirt!

Closing date for the competition is Sunday 5th March.

Good Luck:Spin:

question: I'd like to enter but couldnt attend the actual gig. So if i was to win, could i keep the shirts and give the ticket away to a fine person on this forum?

Final_Product said:
question: I'd like to enter but couldnt attend the actual gig. So if i was to win, could i keep the shirts and give the ticket away to a fine person on this forum?

Can't see why not :)

Also just a quick thanks to all who entered , we had a great response!!

How is this competition run? Is it the first one and then the first four after to turn in the answers and answer correctly who will win? That's how I thought it was... but I may be wrong.

Systm0fD0wn said:
How is this competition run? Is it the first one and then the first four after to turn in the answers and answer correctly who will win? That's how I thought it was... but I may be wrong.

We will be putting all the people (that had the correct answer) names in a large hat:) and we will pick the winners on Monday 6th March:Spin:

Will Bozarth said:
yay :D i'm hoping i get a shirt and not the ticket, because then i'd cry

We forgot to mention the free ticket from Phil to London five star hotel and ice-skating with Biomech :tickled:

No worries man, if you win we'll sort you out a shirt

BTW thanks to all who entered, it's been a great response so far:headbang:

Biomechanoid#001 said:
We forgot to mention the free ticket from Phil to London five star hotel and ice-skating with Biomech :tickled:

No worries man, if you win we'll sort you out a shirt

BTW thanks to all who entered, it's been a great response so far:headbang:

hey, if its a ticket from Philly to London, 5 star hotel, and ice skating with you guys, then im all for it! hahaha

Final_Product said:
can you be bribed?

:)

Simply send a lock of John Williams' hair to John (for genetic assimilation) and I am sure any future competition results will be pleasantly predictable ;)

PSSSTT: you didn't get this from me.................................

Matt.C said:
Simply send a lock of John Williams' hair to John (for genetic assimilation) and I am sure any future competition results will be pleasantly predictable ;)

:lol:

Matt.C said:

I'm changing the competition:)

Name: John Williams
(fill in the rest to win)
Address:
Land Line:
e-mail address:
Mobile number (cell phone):
Hobbies:
MSN:
AIM:
:loco: