Album Cover designers

he's done some pretty good-ish stuff, nothing very famous though:

161052347_fccc70b951.jpg

Altars_of_Madness.jpg

e1.JPG

etc :)

Just take a picture of you and your gay friends posing at night on thy eternal frostbitten darkness ov doom...

...problem solved...(get drugs)

Photos or photo manipulations on covers are so lame. You are sooo not trvv its not even funny. Poser!

Sent email to Seagrave, lets see how much he charges. Emailed Darkgrove Design too (Korpiklaani and other bands i dont know, but covers are pretty amazing)

2500.00 is a little high from what I have found talking with other artists. But it also depends on what you want (and probably the fame level of the artist). At the end of the day, they charge what they think their time is worth. If you are asking for like 5 images between the cover and interior art, then 2500.00 is a fucking deal.

As long as you are not seriously trying to get artwork for your album for like 200.00 bucks, then feel free to shoot me a message...but...

dude, just check for cover albums you like, see who did the artwork and then look for him on fb or something,

Is your best bet. Most album cover artists are always for hire and are also fairly reasonable with prices as long as you are SERIOUS about your band and your album artwork. No one wants to help you live out your high school dream of being in a band unless you are busting your ass to do it, so don't waste peoples' time if you aren't prepared to pay industry standard.