Album covers or artwork that best convey the mood of the music

189521.jpg

Suits the music perfectly. Cold, eerie and dark.

The album I posted, I liked... I've heard two other albums by them and they were pretty mediocre.

So ehh...

I saw Prince in concert once. Guess what, it fucking ruled.

I'm sure it did. I'd love to see him but I'm sure the tickets are outrageous. I only hoped he performed in more clothes than in that pic. :lol:

I saw Prince in concert once. Guess what, it fucking ruled.

PRINCE RULES!.

Anyone that can sing, dance and play the guitar that well...:headbang:

In all due respect-to album covers...who gives a shit!?! The only thing that really matters is the round thing that we pull out of the album cover.

PRINCE RULES!.

Anyone that can sing, dance and play the guitar that well...:headbang:

In all due respect-to album covers...who gives a shit!?! The only thing that really matters is the round thing that we pull out of the album cover.

All that EVER matters is the round thing you pull out of any cover. Do like I did, and use no cover at all. Then you can have a baby too!

I'm sure it did. I'd love to see him but I'm sure the tickets are outrageous. I only hoped he performed in more clothes than in that pic. :lol:

I got my ticket for free and it was a few rows from the stage. He had a bunch of amazing guitar solos. He was tearing shit up like crazy and broke a bunch of strings. It was grand. Also, his microphone was a 6 shot revolver with the mic replacing the barrel. :kickass:

All that EVER matters is the round thing you pull out of any cover. Do like I did, and use no cover at all. Then you can have a baby too!

Well...it looks better than looking at faggot emo band pictures that for sure unless you are gay like the fags of emo also Prince can play guitar better than guys from bands like my chemical gayommance or faggot out boy.

Well...it looks better than looking at faggot emo band pictures that for sure unless you are gay like the fags of emo also Prince can play guitar better than guys from bands like my chemical gayommance or faggot out boy.

lol, what?