Album mixing offer, rock, "nickelback style" ;P

Actually... Thanks, Zvish! You are the one why I stumbled to this forum when found out SOTHOT competition! Even I was redneck I started to see everything in different color.

what you guys think about bass tracks and DI? Imo they are usable but can be better, what about re record them?

Seems pretty good, just now started to set everything in!
I worked hard on those drums, because I really want to have not triggered mix, but seems I'll replace kick if I won't able to get out what I want.

EDIT: I would like to know what to do with that Symphobia track?
It have mostly random hits, some of them kinda are in place.

Aww, no guitar DIs. I was going to see what kind of tone I could make for you but no DIs :( Would you like reamping for this album? I'm busy with other mix projects currently so I can't take this on right now, but I can still whip up a great guitar sound for you one of these days if you like.

Aww, no guitar DIs. I was going to see what kind of tone I could make for you but no DIs :( Would you like reamping for this album? I'm busy with other mix projects currently so I can't take this on right now, but I can still whip up a great guitar sound for you one of these days if you like.

There are DIs. They are the "Line" tracks.