Album of the month

WILKS

Sep 9, 2002
Underground
Visit site
This is an idea i got from the Julian Cope web site.I think all of us are capable of writing a review of an album each month.So i have nicked the guidelines or moral responsabilitys from the Cope web site.

1 How long have you known the album?How many times have you played it?How long have you owned it? Are you still in the first flush of excitement if so don't review it.

2 Lets try to go for stuff others might not know.We all know how good Wheels of Steel is so we don't need to be told again.Having said that some of might not know how good Ram It Down by Judas Priest is compared to the early 80's classics.

3Last but not least think about what you are reviewing a bit addittional info would go amiss.Are the bands other albums worth checking out or is this a one off? Also remember some of us ain't got much cash to spend on a Budgie album that sucks.

This could be great.We could end up with the ultimate guide to rock/metal.

WILKS

posted.... hope its what you had in mind ... if it is i accept your applause and plaudits .... if its not what you had in mind .... the wife typed it
hehehe
4 weeks today and counting