Album Wishlists

Baroque

Oct 16, 2012
Southern California
Albums you want to buy but can't find for a reasonable price.

Maybe comparing lists will lead to some trading and selling between users on here. Or folks can help each other find sales online.

@EspaDa you should also check out discogs bud. Plenty of those albums available for decent prices.

I recommend everyone posting in this thread that doesn't normally to check out discogs actually.

Just don't let someone trick you into gifting them money on PayPal or using a method other than PayPal and you're good to go.

Reactions: CiG and RedStorm
@EspaDa you should also check out discogs bud. Plenty of those albums available for decent prices.

I recommend everyone posting in this thread that doesn't normally to check out discogs actually.

Just don't let someone trick you into gifting them money on PayPal or using a method other than PayPal and you're good to go.

By gifting do you mean sending it for friends and family?

Why do you want the bootlegs? They did a lot of official reissues recently.

Yeah I've got all of those, in the liner notes to 'The Winter Falls Over The Land' Gaam makes a very good argument for the reason they refuse to release the rehearsals which is really what I'm after. As you probably know a lot of random rehearsal tracks have appeared on these bootlegs but I'm happy to let it go. Very interesting perspective if you get a chance to read those liner notes, as a fan I hadn't considered it from their point of view.
Basically he just says that they sound like shit and even have been 'tampered' with to sound over produced and unlistenable but I crave for a proper release sanctioned by the band.

Reactions: RedStorm
Probably Autumn Aurora without the noose repress art. Completely doesn't match the feel of the album... I prefer the CD forest art or the original lp black and white with the lightning bolt over the trees. Cheapest shown on discogs is 65$