Alchemist Melbourne Gig

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
So who's going? Or do I really need to ask?

I've got an old mate coming up from the country and we'll be there with another friend (Brighty if you remember him Clarky).

I was after Alchemist cds in Metal Mayhem today but apparently they don't stock them because they're too expensive from the wholesalers or something... I'm after Spiritech.

Anyway, after seeing them support Opeth it'll be incredible seeing them at a smaller venue.

I's saw Alchemist in Canberra on Friday and it fucking rocked (despite the presence of those pretend-band wannabes JERK) and the Melbourne show should be no different!
Highlights include songs like Yoni Kunda, Chinese Whisper & Eve Of The War and the new tracks like First Contact & Alpha Zeta Vega (notsure of proper title).
I's hope you Melbourne boys enjoy the Alchemist show. It must have been a while since they played down there (excepting the Opeth support earlier in the year).
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

requiem said:
I was after Alchemist cds in Metal Mayhem today but apparently they don't stock them because they're too expensive from the wholesalers or something... I'm after Spiritech.

What? They should be able to get them from Shock, shouldn't they? Either way it's a fucking lame excuse, considering how expensive some of the shit they get from Europe is.

Requiem you can ask any retailer to order it in from Shock who have it in stock now for around $20 something. An excellent album! I'm really looking forward to the show! :)

Jo said:
Requiem you can ask any retailer to order it in from Shock who have it in stock now for around $20 something. An excellent album! I'm really looking forward to the show! :)

They were fantastic in Canberra on friday night , the new songs came across well live . They sold out the ANU bar which is about 600 capacity and were turning people away at 10 pm . The new merchandise is pretty snazzy as well .

Unklekronoz said:
They were fantastic in Canberra on friday night , the new songs came across well live . They sold out the ANU bar which is about 600 capacity and were turning people away at 10 pm . The new merchandise is pretty snazzy as well .

which means everyone should turn up early at Bar Broadway on Saturday in Sydney. Especially to see the openers :)

:headbang:

DESCEND. we start around 8pm. last sydney show till late august.

hope to see you all there. even if you aren't from sydney.