Alex Skolnick

Apocalyptic Me

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
I haven't heard the album yet, but is it true that Alex Skolnick is on the First Strike Still Deadly cd? If he is, does he play on all the songs or just some of them? I also heard that this cd, sounds a lot heavier and just amazing. Would it be a good idea for me to get this cd?

There shouldn't be a doubt in your mind! Go get the cd now!! IT FUCKING KICKS ASS!!!!

And yes according to the little booklet thingy that came with the cd Alex Skolnick does play lead guitar on the cd. Doesn't mention anybody else playing lead so I would assume he plays in all the songs.

Eric plays a couple of solos on there as well. First Strike kicks ass!!!!! They did such a fantastic job, I wish they would re-record everything now! Hahaha!

If You have not picked up a First Strike Still Deadly CD yet, But are going to buy soon, I would look or order the Japanese version, it is enhanced for your computer, witch contains a 15 minute documentary on the making of the album, along with TOTT footage, interviews, old rare performances, from the bands own private collection, photo's, backstage clips, and other candid band moments, & the entire song, "Dog Faced Gods" live video, filmed from the stage in tokyo, Japan. It makes you feel your alongside the band as they close the Japan 2000, tour. This extra is well worth the extra import charge................................:)