Alexander back in publicity

COBHC Webmaster said:
Valid point but he didn't actually tell it to the band (at least that's not the case i'm talking about or aware of). According to another source, he was more like "caught" listening to AYDY and he admitted that he really likes it.
I don't care if he likes it, I just hope he doesn't make an album that sounds anything like that. Ale is way talented, and I'm sure his solo thing will be wicked.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
I don't care if he likes it, I just hope he doesn't make an album that sounds anything like that. Ale is way talented, and I'm sure his solo thing will be wicked.
Amen.

Shadeg said:
Also, if you listen closely on gigs or to bootlegs, you'll notice that Roope has added TONS of great licks into the songs. There's a few cool ones in for instance ADK and Lake Bodom but my personal favorite is the one that he plays after the first chorus of ETID.

But the problem is you cant really hear this things Roope is doing because Allus Guitar is much louder on the live gigs. Just listen to it at Nosturi Vid.

Feel_The_Force said:
Do you think he's heard AYDY?! I wonder what he thinks of it:rolleyes:
In the new issue of Soundi-magazine is a brief interview of Ale, where he says: "I have also checked out the AYDY -cd. At first I was surprised, cause the band has changed a little, or at least it sounds to me they have. When I listened to it more, I realized that it's classic Bodom-stuff. Extremely well made and well played stuff, like expected."

(sorry about the horrible translation, it's not quite accurate!)

Peti said:
I'd just shut the fuck up with that kind of name

I still wonder what a name has to do with anything... I could have made my name "SO TROO I SHIT THE FIRST 2 ALBUMS OF EVERY BAND ONLY BECAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKS" and i'd still say the same thing.

Alright Peti? A name has absolutely nothing to do with what I type on this message board. Go home.

spirit crusher said:
ale is the better viking of the two though.:)

I dunno... Last I checked vikings didn't shit all over their friends when they got a girlfriend? Whipppppedddd is more like it. :zombie:

*pulling my cock out of In Your Face's mouth*
here we go now you should be able to talk normal things
because ei really feel like fanboi kids raspiest

Greg Moore said:
But the problem is you cant really hear this things Roope is doing because Allus Guitar is much louder on the live gigs. Just listen to it at Nosturi Vid.

It's just a shitty mix by the company who aired it. The drums are mixed horribly aswell.