Alexi and Annihilator on-stage

exactly. trivium should be opening for my shit.

Ohh...that's harsh! Then again, i'm sure you're band has much better vocals than they're sad excuse for vocals. I realized any band can get signed if they really put theirselves out there even if their music sucks.

does alexi have a special made smaller guitar for him or something?

because in that pic it looks relatively small in comparison to his size, but like he is only 5'6 or something and someone that is 5'6 the guitar would look a lot bigger i would assume

@juoppo: You THINK Roope was drunk? Really? I also think that water is wet, John Lennon is dead and the Earth is not flat. :D

@Follow the Roope-R: It's actually 5'5.

I love how people complain about traders don't share and then when they have something, instead of sharing it, they want a trade. call me crazy but the irony is just funny to me.

Well it's the only way most people will ever upload anything so I might as well try first. It's not like I'm selfish when it comes to uploading live stuff in a thread anyway...

i would understand if it was say a cob show but for one annihilator song live that alexi only plays on, didn't even write and you only hear it, come on, thats a little bit crazy to not share because you expect to get a cob show in return.