Annihilator - Metal out April 2007

Jan 27, 2006
Sweden
Hope all of you have heard the news about the New Annihilator album "METAL".
Take a look att the song list...many guitar heroes on this record!:headbang: :headbang:
Could be a fantastic record (though it could suck too)

1. Clown Parade – feat. Jeff Loomis (Nevermore)
2. Couple Suicide – feat. Danko Jones (Danko Jones) & Angela Gossow (Arch Enemy)
3. Army Of One – feat. Steve ´Lips` Kudlow (Anvil)
4. Downright Dominate – feat. Alexi Laiho (Children Of Bodom)
5. Smothered – feat. Anders Bjørler (The Haunted)
6. Operation Annihilation – feat. Michael Amott (Arch Enemy)
7. Haunted – feat. Jesper Strømblad (In Flames)
8. Kicked – feat. Corey Beaulieu (Trivium)
9 . Detonation – feat. Jacob Lynam (Lynam)
10. Chasing The High – feat. William Adler (Lamb Of God)

Jeff Waters on the straightforward and unambiguous album title, Metal: “The new album reminds me of the first four Annihilator records. It’s then tempting to think that I’m looking back artistically, when the opposite happens to be the case. But it’s a fact that I composed the new material the same way I went about the early Annihilator tracks. This record combines many of the diverse styles you will find in metal music done our way. Annihilator Metal”

http://www.annihilatormetal.com/sch...p?t=2506&sid=b042a41ba32c920b65d84f95554fc2eb

Big europe tour with Trivium and Sanctity coming up!:headbang:
maybe the best record this year?? (if there is no Testament album out)

Yeah, sounds killer. I just wonder how they can tour with that though? Who's gonna play all the different solos on the tour, Jeff? I hope Annihilator and Testament tour together again, that would be cool.

ah! it's going to be a damn good year to be a thrashe.rNew testament, megadeth,overkill, flotsam and jetsam is in writing mode,plus blitz from overkill has a side project coming out,and hopefully dublin death patrol and now annihilator?! this is gonna be fuckin sweet!!!