Alexi and CKY??

MC1014

New Metal Member
May 1, 2004
I just went to the Bodom show in NYC acouple of days ago and when bodom came on i noticed that Alexi had CKY scratched into his guitar and i was wondering if he really likes the band CKY or it means something else?? Does anyone know?

Well, we were walking in the venue before the show; he asked if I knew CKY. I said yeah, i heard them and watched them a bit! He said basically how it was crazy that Bam jumped from the very top of the venue we were standing in into the crowd during the song he saw. :D

CKY... Isn't that a band with Jackass guys? I really wonder why he scratched that on his black and yellow ESP guitar because it looks really shitty. But maybe he wanted it to look more "punk".

I think it looks pretty cool. It kicks ass that Alexi is getting into some non-traditional American bands (A.W.K are pretty lame...but CKY...[an aqcuired taste...] can kick alot of ass. they try to stray away from the whole Jackass thing that made them popular). He's going all American on us, at the NYC show, was wearing an AWK hat and CKY on his guitar, hah.

Kinda shitty how he is slowly going punk. I hate punk, and its stupid how he would engrave some shitty band into his guitar.

anyone got pics?

I can't believe someone scratches his guitar in purpose... at least I didn't expect alexi to do so...
not, that ESPs wouldn't deserve such a treatment in general, but I'd not be able to hurt an instrument like this... :lol:

CKY owns

Zarok666 said:
CKY... Isn't that a band with Jackass guys? I really wonder why he scratched that on his black and yellow ESP guitar because it looks really shitty. But maybe he wanted it to look more "punk".
the drummer is bam margera's brother

anyone got pics?
it's kinda hard to tell, but it's there:

http://brunolussier.com/cobhc/DSC00378.jpg

http://brunolussier.com/cobhc/DSC00373.jpg

EternalMetal said:
Kinda shitty how he is slowly going punk. I hate punk, and its stupid how he would engrave some shitty band into his guitar.
he was already punk to begin with. it's just one of his less obvious influences :rolleyes:

what's even more stupid is that you're sitting here on the internet bitching about it :rolleyes:

the jackass guys are the big brother guys.

bam and everyone are from the cky videos. which are 300x better than bigbrother and jackass!
cky.gif
cky2k.jpg

cky3.gif
cky4.jpg

If you havent seen those videos...then you are gay and lying! :headbang:

anyone else notice that Alexi's tatoo says: Trashed Lost and Strungout?
DSC00392.jpg

when it was bigger you could see it....

I don't really care what he carves into his guitars or listens to really. As long as he doesn’t mess up Bodom's music by transcending into a punk orientated band.
I find it hard to understand though how a guy like Alexi with his skill and understanding of music. Could like a genre, which is filled with untalented musicians. But, power to him I guess if he enjoys it.

What the fuck does it matter what he listens to, just becase he listens to something does not mean Bodom will become that. Is Bodom and 80's metal band, are they Punk NO! They are FUCKIN COB, thats all that matters, so quit your bitchen about what Alexi listens to. How does that Effect you in any way? So why do you care. Just chill out dudes.