ALEXI=SELLOUT OMG!!!!!!!1111111111

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
I agree. Such a shame he likes In Flames and the new Slipknow album. And Andrew WK. He MUST fellate everyone in Kayo Dot, and WORSHIP every Sublime Deep Philosophical Progressive Metal band that has sold between 100 and 700 records. OR ELSE HE IS NOT TRUE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

-Gavin- said:
No, i'd respect him if he got his fist out his arse and wrote a good CD.
You don't like AYDY -that's fine with me.
But you spend countless hours on the COB forum bashing and mocking COB and their latest work. That doesn't really make sense to me.
I don't like St.Anger -but I never spent countless hours on the Metallica board complaining, because I think that would just have been a pointless waste of time. You get me?

Lanterns said:
You don't like AYDY -that's fine with me.
But you spend countless hours on the COB forum bashing and mocking COB and their latest work. That doesn't really make sense to me.
I don't like St.Anger -but I never spent countless hours on the Metallica board complaining, because I think that would just have been a pointless waste of time. You get me?

It's the only way they learn...

Lanterns said:
I agree. Such a shame he likes In Flames and the new Slipknow album. And Andrew WK. He MUST fellate everyone in Kayo Dot, and WORSHIP every Sublime Deep Philosophical Progressive Metal band that has sold between 100 and 700 records. OR ELSE HE IS NOT TRUE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

I don't believe any of us have compared to COB to ''deeper philosiphical bands''

You must be confusing us with the Tool and Maynard James Cock Suck boards.

Oh yeah, and grasp the fact that we come here not to discuss cob anymore, we come here to post and chat with friends all in one place.

Lanterns said:

And you spend just as much time trying to defend them in every topic.

Everybody... just... get out.

DoodgeGant said:
Oh yeah, and grasp the fact that we come here not to discuss cob anymore, we come here to post and chat with friends all in one place.

Why don't you get your OWN thread somewhere in the dark corner? You could bitch there all you want about Cob, and not piss off everybody else...

stop fuckin whining u all act like emo kids whining over wat music some person likes, SO FUCKING WHAT SINCE WHEN DO U TELL SOMEONE WAT MUSIC TO LIKE DOESNT MAKE HIM A SELLOUT ITS ALEXIS CHOICE AND HIS OPINION WHY DONT U ALL JUST SHOOT YOURSELVES IF UR JUST GONNA WHINE LIKE AN EMO KID ABOUT WAT HE LIKES PISS OF U ALL

urgonnadie said:
stop fuckin whining u all act like emo kids whining over wat music some person likes, SO FUCKING WHAT SINCE WHEN DO U TELL SOMEONE WAT MUSIC TO LIKE DOESNT MAKE HIM A SELLOUT ITS ALEXIS CHOICE AND HIS OPINION WHY DONT U ALL JUST SHOOT YOURSELVES IF UR JUST GONNA WHINE LIKE AN EMO KID ABOUT WAT HE LIKES PISS OF U ALL
i bet you think metallica didn't sell out too, dumbass.

urgonnadie said:

No one could be as "emo" as a whining blind fanboy, If you can't take our opinions, then get the fuck out. I wouldn't doubt if this was LAterns using another user name either...

Chaosia said:
Why don't you get your OWN thread somewhere in the dark corner? You could bitch there all you want about Cob, and not piss off everybody else...

News for you Dipshit, the people who are apparently pissed off are the minority here.

Status
Not open for further replies.