Alexi throat condition - Change in his style of vocals?

Lady_Laiho said:
I don't know about that comment, but most likely, like everyone said, his vocals changed from the smoking. He should stop. He can't die before i marry him.

Unless you've completely given into anti-smoking propaganda, you'll know that it will be a long time before Alexi dies. Even if he smokes a pack a day. Smokers don't just drop dead after smoking a single cigarette. It takes years and years of smoking and it also depends on your lifestyle.

GreggSuspyre said:
No ever mentioned the fact that around the age of 26, a major change happens to the human voice. The inside area around the vocal chords (don't remember exactly what it's called) turns to bone and your voice matures. This is why you will never see an opera singer under the age of 26. This definitely has an effect on all aspects of vocalizing, even the death metal style.

cool I didnt know that, thanks dude :headbang:

Nick Brookes said:
About a year ago when i was "Growling" in a death metal band we praticed 4 days a week for 3 hours, for 6 weeks, and my voice did not change, infact after a while of doing it you become amune to the Tickaling? feeling, now i was grunting alot deep than lahio does, so i think its just a load of crap until i read it becomes offical news, If you look at bands like 6 feet under they have been going for years pushing there voice to the max, Chris Barns has a realy strange voice due to it, and he also smokes about 40 fags a day, and his vocal styles have not changed.

So i think that this is just so random crap from the internet.

That's definetly something to keep in mind. I never thought about it that way. Yeah, SFU's vocals have gone through some changes. In each album, there's some new technique in the vocaling. And a lot of other vocalists still have the same vocals and can still do the same growls. Even Dani Filth's vocals are still the same after 10+ years. And he screams like hell.

GreggSuspyre said:
No ever mentioned the fact that around the age of 26, a major change happens to the human voice. The inside area around the vocal chords (don't remember exactly what it's called) turns to bone and your voice matures. This is why you will never see an opera singer under the age of 26. This definitely has an effect on all aspects of vocalizing, even the death metal style.
that's amazing, i didn't know that!!! i did wonder, because i know people who are like 24 and 27 and their neck looks so much different and stuff... so i guess you really dont stop developing untill like 26 or something?

Ben Johnson said:
Even after you die, many of the body's cells continue to function.

The way you said that reminded me of the Resident Evil film when some woman says something like that and then you see all these flashes of zombies. I love that film.

Kattana said:
i thought death was when all of your cells died :erk:
is it skin cells and things that keep living for a while?

You didn't know that hair and nails continue to grow?

It's kinda like when you cut the head off of a chicken, it can still run around.

Mystique1721 said:
aww poor chicken. that's really sad. but i guess the nerves in the body keep functioning and so body movement is still capable.
bet its pretty fuckin funny though :lol:
and
warheart no i didnt know that your finger nails and hair continued to grow, does this mean that a rhino's horn continues to grow after it dies aswell?

Nick Brookes said:
i have seen it, u it did not run around, it just spacked around and blood went everywhere

dude that's fucked up. i wonder how you'd look if you got your head chopped off and we got see you running around with blood gushing everywhere. imagine the pain you'd be in.....poor fucking chickens!!!!! i feel bad for them, but at the same time, i know they taste good. haha, how contradictory is that. humans are the most fucked up animals for doing shit like that.

Mystique1721 said:
dude that's fucked up. i wonder how you'd look if you got your head chopped off and we got see you running around with blood gushing everywhere. imagine the pain you'd be in.....poor fucking chickens!!!!! i feel bad for them, but at the same time, i know they taste good. haha, how contradictory is that. humans are the most fucked up animals for doing shit like that.
thats why we're the dominant species of this planet :kickass:
if we were all too nice to animals we'd starve n stuff, and i should imagine it was for education!

Mystique1721 said:

Dude, it was my grand-dads chicken and we wanted it for dinner, and it would not of hurt it cos befor it know anything the cleaver was already on the opersite side of its neck. :lol:

if i snuff it that quick i would be happy.

Nick Brookes said:
Dude, it was my grand-dads chicken and we wanted it for dinner, and it would not of heat it cos befor it know anything the cleaver was already on the opersite side of its neck. :lol:

if i snuff it that quick i would be happy.
ROFLMAO i wish i knew your grandad, he owns!!! :kickass: