Alexi to be joined by 100 guitarists at Helsinki's Senate Square

Joonas, I do it with hot chocolate and I find it even better :D its the one thing I always by in duty free when I leave Finland. A shame I couldn't find any in France. Even in Norway it was pretty hard
The only "non-finnish" country selling it a lot is Poland.

Some photos you can see in this guy.
https://www.facebook.com/emmitulokas

11895114_605829219519772_7288388495996610393_o.jpg

Right, you don't need booze or love, just hand.
what sorcery is this, why's your msg below mine now :lol:

^It's dark magic. :D

Joonas, I do it with hot chocolate and I find it even better :D its the one thing I always by in duty free when I leave Finland. A shame I couldn't find any in France. Even in Norway it was pretty hard
The only "non-finnish" country selling it a lot is Poland.

Both are great, magical night and memory loss guaranteed. I'd broke up with my first love, partied at the summer house with friends drinking cacao-mint, listening to Bodom, some crazy shit... that's when I discovered you don't need love when you have booze. After nearly losing my life several times I found guidance and eventually learned to enjoy life without booze and became sober 4 years ago, needless to say there are some things I'll forever miss about those dark pleasures. Just had to turn to the light side... Cacao-mint is not Satanic, but it's risky business if you're burying sorrows with it and trying to get to the moon. :D

Well that's pretty good already. I wish I had an audience like that. I've played live so often it doesn't really make me "scared" anymore but the crowds have been small. Where did you play with 1500 people? Most I've ever played for is around 200 or 300 at most (At a "Bändi Matinea" whatever it is in Enlish. Basically some music academy (Places where they give you lessons) make up some bands and then the bands play songs in the matinea thing).

It was around 2007 or sth when I was still in a band at the young gods of metal festival

I did finally make it, I landed in Helsinki around 4:20 on Wednesday, more than a day later than I should have. One of my return flights was cancelled for no reason too so the whole traveling part of this has been a dick in the ass, but I ended up staying a couple days extra. It was cool being on stage in front of so many people and being a part of an event like this, but the best part was just being in the city and hanging out with people.

Good to hear man, sure you'll remember this experience forever :kickass:

I did finally make it, I landed in Helsinki around 4:20 on Wednesday, more than a day later than I should have. One of my return flights was cancelled for no reason too so the whole traveling part of this has been a dick in the ass, but I ended up staying a couple days extra. It was cool being on stage in front of so many people and being a part of an event like this, but the best part was just being in the city and hanging out with people.

I saw some FB pics of you and some other metal-heads. Seems like you've found some new friends. :)

I've heard from two other guys that the best thing was not the guitar playing with Alexi and the other guys, the best part of their trips was to hang around in Helsinki with the other guys from all over the world.