Alexi's interview in Radio Reaktori TODAY! 25.4 at 1pm

Ok :D What do they teach you there?! Here's a fact for you: everybody should know that santa lives in Finland, not in North pole. We have Santa Park here, you can meet the santa there. I dont know whose idea it was that santa lives in north pole, but thats not true.

You might have sauna but its a fake :p I think there are some steamhouses in every country but the only and real sauna can only be in Finland :p (yep, more tired)

Edit: Sorry, you have to wait :D Damn I'm glad to be a finn. Dont have to wait translations :D

Ok :D What do they teach you there?! Here's a fact for you: everybody should know that santa lives in Finland, not in North pole. We have Santa Park here, you can meet the santa there. I dont know whose idea it was that santa lives in north pole, but thats not true.

You might have sauna but its a fake :p I think there are some steamhouses in every country but the only and real sauna can only be in Finland :p (yep, more tired)

Edit: Sorry, you have to wait :D Damn I'm glad to be a finn. Dont have to wait translations :D

LAWL! We have a santo park here too! ZOMGOD, that means there is two santas!!1!
http://www.northpole.com/

Santa lives in North pole, doofus, Finland government use propaganda against you:lol: !
And how our sauna are fake?:p If they are fake, yours are awesome 'cause we have pretty nice sauna ( even thought a LOTS are for gay:lol: and few for straight people).

OMFG! Finally, there's a new interview with Alexi! This is so exciting and just the beginning. I know there's going to be many more interviews with excruciating details. Someone translate already! Childhood stories are the best.

Shit! First you steal our sauna and then our santa!!!Thats not fair :lol:
http://www.santapark.com/eng/santapark.html
http://www.santaclausplaza.com/home

Gay sauna?! :lol: Of course our saunas are awesome :D

The image of Santa Claus ( red wearing clothes and all that) come from Finland, but not Santa Claus itself. I think LOTS of northern country have a ''Santa park likes us'':lol: ! And about the Sauna, yes, here it is associated to gay people but it's sad 'cause I like to go to it during winter!

Actually, santa with red clothes doesn't come from Finland, sorry :) Here we are, arguing about santa :lol:

Yes, its nice to go to sauna if there are like -25 degrees outside...Here you're the man if you are the last one in very hot sauna. So, not for gays :p Under 80 degrees is too cold. What kind of saunas do you actually have there? (yes, I have no life)

Actually, santa with red clothes doesn't come from Finland, sorry :) Here we are, arguing about santa :lol:

Yes, its nice to go to sauna if there are like -25 degrees outside...Here you're the man if you are the last one in very hot sauna. So, not for gays :p Under 80 degrees is too cold. What kind of saunas do you actually have there? (yes, I have no life)

Ok, stop the santa shit:lol:! Here. we go in a very cold pool and after we go directly in a sauna after.

I think I'm going to regret these messages later :lol:

Maybe I should sometimes visit Quebec (if I would have money enough, which would be a miracle)

I should really get some sleep....Everybody else is sleeping and here I am, just talking shit about santa and sauna...Please somebody, give me a life!

^true, I am 8 months in Finland, I (try) to speak Finnsih every day but I still suck at it