Alexi's musical taste and cob

Jesse-

Jun 9, 2005
Vaasa, Finland
So, Alexi is a huge(?) fan of Ozzy Osbourne, WASP, Twisted Sister, Steve Vai etc etc etc. But why did he decide to do such music with aggressive growling vocals (referring to albums SW and HB. Since those albums cobs style has changed) ? He can sing, as can be heard on the Rebel Yell cover. So what do you guys think? Why doesnt he want to do music, influenced by those above bands, where he sings with his clean voice?

Because he also listens to a lot of different kinds of music like black metal, death metal, metalcore etc.

Jesse- said:
Im pretty sure, that when the time for COB is over, Alexi is gonna go solo, like Bruce Dickinson.
Maybe, but not as singer. He often said that he sometimes just wants to be a guitar player and nothing more, that's why he loves his job in Sinergy so much. Sometimes he really hates it to be an entertainer on stage but just wants to play in the background and bang his head. But this shouldn't mean that he doesn't like his job in COB.

-Gavin- said:
Hahaha, what a faggot.

Yup. Metalcore bands are really a lot more gay than Dragonforce and Rhapsody, honey :cool: BTW, I think he has said he'd never do a solo album.

Jesse- said:
Im pretty sure, that when the time for COB is over, Alexi is gonna go solo, like Bruce Dickinson. I think Alexi is a pretty good singer.

the difference is, is that Bruce has done it whilst with Iron Maiden. Fair play bet hes fucking loaded by now!

DeathPact said:
^^ honey, whats next? smooch? Gavin is gettin a new fanclub whahahah what a fagmag(net)

New? I've always loved him. Especially when he was still called NeedledWarheart.

it is always the same bullshit.
Why Alexi says that he's not influenced by Malmsteen ?...
But check out SW and Hb there are lot's of Yngwie style licks and solos (but better ok!)
another bullshit is that he don't care for the lyrics (at last in the first albums), this is not true, there are some interesting lyrics in Hb and so on...

-Gavin- said:
Funny that, Last i saw him, he was with more chicks than you've masturbated to.

LOL..its funny cause its true, i just wish they would come to the states and play man! im waiting to see them sonata arctica, nightwish, and wintersun....maybe one day