Alexi's musical taste and cob

Alachi said:
it is always the same bullshit.
Why Alexi says that he's not influenced by Malmsteen ?...
But check out SW and Hb there are lot's of Yngwie style licks and solos (but better ok!)
another bullshit is that he don't care for the lyrics (at last in the first albums), this is not true, there are some interesting lyrics in Hb and so on...

just cause there is sweep picking in a song, does not mean there's is a malmsteen influence, and bodom's never been about the lyrics, its the music that counts

i have ecliptica and thats it, I want to get silence, cause wolf and raven kicks ass, but other then that i havent heard much of sonata, i like the stuff i have heard though, i may just have to see how there newer stuff sounds

Silence is fucking AMAZING.

Winterhearts is a great album, a lotta people hate it cause it's a far more vocal based record. That said... I love it to bits. The solos are fantastic.

Ecliptica is still the best though

you can never have enough music man, i have about 365 cd's right now, i could literally listen to one a day and not go thru my collection.

-Gavin- said:
Silence is fucking AMAZING.

Winterhearts is a great album, a lotta people hate it cause it's a far more vocal based record. That said... I love it to bits. The solos are fantastic.

Ecliptica is still the best though

I really really like Reckoning Night! IMO, it's a pretty progresive album. It's got a lot of parts to the songs that flow really well. It's almost like reading a story/ feels like I'm on a journey; it's kind of like how I feel when I'm listening to Hatebreeder....Silence is in my list of top ten metal cds and Winterheart's guild.....yeah, it's more got more "vocal" parts in it, but all I got to say is Jani Liimatainen + Jens Johansson = :worship: Sonata Arctica is headling the west coast of the U.S.! I got my tickets to see them 2/10/06!!!! :headbang: