Alexi's musical taste and cob

well i get the whole goth's are just fucked up emo kids, but hey i dress in "goth" style according to people around here (leather pants and band shirts with spiked guantlets is not goth!) as for alexi listening to metalcore, who the fuck really cares? just so long as he doesnt start listening to country!

LedByTheReaper said:
People shouldnt care what you look like and judge you on that, it's whats on the inside that counts.

unless your a celebrity then no matter what you do your no good, fuck that shit

^fucking signed with a passion man. I want to play in a band, but teach music in a school for a career that simple

I need one too, self taught on guitar, but not on clarinet(alto & bass), flute, saxophone (alto, tenor & soprano), as well as the french horn and violin. I want to do some classical lessons and learn the keys as well.

goth_fiend said:
well i get the whole goth's are just fucked up emo kids, but hey i dress in "goth" style according to people around here (leather pants and band shirts with spiked guantlets is not goth!) as for alexi listening to metalcore, who the fuck really cares? just so long as he doesnt start listening to country!
It would be cool mixing cob stuff with country
Instead of writing lyrics bout the reaper, now he could write'em about native americans and cowboys

LedByTheReaper said:
yoow yoow yoow! my wife left me for the cow *heavy riffage and pinched harmonics* i lost my money at the bar *screaming* *insane keyboard solo*

I've got one better:

Groupies and Vodka is what I thought I'd find
When I came offstage tonight
Well now here I stand, over this case of Finlandia
And you want an autograph again

Chorus:
I bought these new boots, did my nails
Had my hair bleached just right
I thought this new eyeliner was a sure bet
For gettin' laid tonight
As I head for the door I turn around to be sure
Did I become a rockstar for this?

Now when I first started to play I was promised I'd get
Every night a dozen hot groupies in a Jacuzzi
Well it's always raining at the meet & greets
And the toothless hillbiilies are the only ones in heat

Repeat Chorus 1X

Darlin' did I become a rockstar for this?

--Parody of Deana Carter's "Did I Shave My Legs For This?" which is funnier than hell in it's own right. Okay, so I ran out of steam there at the end but it's still funny.

-Gavin- said:
They're both gay?

You can say a lot about industrial, but not that it's gay!!!

I mean, I've always been into industial but am I gay?!?!?

Second thought, don't even answer that.
I wanna put salt on the rim.
On Ralf's rim, that is.

Ralf said:
So why does the new album sound like mixture of Killswitch engage and Nintendo?

oh please stop with the fucking nintendo sound shit, there is already a thread dedicated to that. Yes, the new album has a lot of the synthetic keyboard shit, who cares i think it adds to the sound. The album was nothing spectacular but i still enjoy it.

BloodyScalpel said:
It would be cool mixing cob stuff with country
Instead of writing lyrics bout the reaper, now he could write'em about indians and cowboys

Native Americans and Cowboys, thanks