Alice Cooper Tour ...from Daily Tele today

Ticketmaster website says the Melbourne show is $125. What a fucking ripoff. I'll still have to go I suppose because it's Alice, but fuck......

Again, sorry for bringing up KISS here, but why the fuck do people say KISS rip off their fans with ticket prices? Last year's KISS tour was exactly the same price with more touring expenses on their part, and the Palais show was $45 a ticket except for the special platinum package seats!

I dont care anyway I'll be at Alice WITH BELLS ON!

I got my ticket first thing this morning. I'm still recovering from the liver-ectomy they charged me for it. Venuetix's website said $95-130, not $137.50 :bah:

I'm sitting on the aisle apparently. My other option was right next to the mixer. For the sake of my ears I think I made the right choice :).

W

I'm sure one of them will handle that challenge Conan :)

We were lucky, the floor area in Melb sold out 10 mins before we got our tickets but then when we went up, somehow a couple of rows became available again. So we got on the floor and people who got their tickets before us are stuck upstairs lol.

I'm gonna have to hold off on getting tickets. The price is just fucking ridiculous. I can't believe Alice is coming and I haven't got a ticket yet, but shit I'm not a millionaire.