Alice Cooper Tour ...from Daily Tele today

Stonewall said:
Seems like everyone is gonna be in Europe while this tour is on, Me, Blitzy, LT, Cold Ethyl (though he didn't mention where he was going....
I'll be in Germany for the Bang Your Head Festival then to Croatia visiting family and possibly America.

KoichCPA said:
Cold Ethyl is a she.

I dare say she will be in the same place as LT.
*nods* I be female, thank you Koich :)

But as for travelling partners go I'll be with my brother, the infamous Simon and maybe one other gentleman

Winmar said:
That's a bugger for you, Cold Ethyl, Cold Cold Ethyl. :(
I know :cry: its almost reason enough to stay here but then I think about seeing Twisted Sister and Dio live. I can maybe live with missing out just this one time. :)

They also include seats in the first couple rows - which is kinda pointless when it's a general admission venue.

I know people who got second row tickets for $60 last time.

Dude The Palais isn't general admission, you're thinking of The Palace. This one is next door. It's a fucking THEATRE! All seating!! KISS played their "In Your Face" show there last year. It's a good place for an intimate show but the seating didn't suit the KISS vibe so well...

However, seeing Alice Cooper doing his full theatrical show in an intimate theatre setting instead of an arena will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!! It'll be like seeing the Welcome To My Nightmare tour or something!

The advert in the Sunday paper said that Alice was playing at the Barton Theatre rather than the Brisbane Convention Centre. Where the hell is the Barton Theatre?? I've never heard of it.

Yeah seating is gay... however I reckon for an Alice Cooper show and old theatre would make an awesome setting! I'm pumped and I'm gettin good tix the morning they go on sale coz I wanna be near the front. I haven't been as pumped about a gig since KISS last year haha. In fact I'm way more pumped than I was when i heard KISS was touring last year coz my reaction then was "Oh crap not again, now I gotta fork out more money" lol until the dates grew closer and I saw the setlists they were playing, then saw the shows and was floored once again by the best live band ever.

How the hell did I just manage to turn that into a KISS loving rant? I need help...