Alice Cooper

karrokid

freelance jackass
Feb 12, 2005
nashville
Just got back from seeing Alice at the Ryman in beautiful downtown Nashvegas

He fucking rocked that place tonight, all the hits a few cool deep cuts and a few new ones. if you like Cooper and he's coming to your town go check him out. he still has got it going on. The band is tight as hell to.

Reactions: MikeyBong
wicked young man
no more mr nice guy
dirty diamonds
billion dollar babies
is it my body
i never cry
woman of mass distraction
guilty
you drive me nervous
lost in america
be my lover
go to hell
black widow/devils food/drum solo (all instrumental)
i'm eighteen
feed my frankenstien
steven
welcome to my nightmare
only woman bleed
ballad of dwight fry
killers
i love the dead (band only)
schools out
--------
poison
wish i was born in beverly hills
under my wheels

(pretty close to that order i may have a couple slightly out of order)

Wow, nice to see a track from "From the inside"

Alice Cooper is God.
I've seen him 4 times. Starting in '86. Best show on earth, although he has tamed it down quite alot.

DumbAss said:
Wow, nice to see a track from "From the inside"

Alice Cooper is God.
I've seen him 4 times. Starting in '86. Best show on earth, although he has tamed it down quite alot.

"From the Inside" is one of my fav Coop albums.
I first saw him in '77 or '78 on the "Lace and Whiskey" tour. He was already taming it down then. Me and my friend always used to joke that Alice Cooper said from the stage, in his best Alice sneer, "it's all good clean fun". Wish i'd seen him earlier. He still rules though. :headbang:

BIGPHAT442 said:
"From the Inside" is one of my fav Coop albums.
I first saw him in '77 or '78
Freakin' cool, wish I could say that.
The Violent Stage show was in full force in '87 though with the "Raise your Fist and Yell" tour ...a direct responce to the Evil Hag Tipper Gore no doubt.
Alice's Arch Nemesis.

Reactions: MikeyBong
i wish i had know they were not going to search me, i would have brought my camera. must be a southern thing. i've been to shows in atlanta and never gotten searched there either. at the hob in chicago i was told to empty my pockets got patted down and the metal detector wand last time.

from the inside was the first cooper album i owned so i was happy he played a cut off it.

his daughter is in the show also.

karrokid said:
Just got back from seeing Alice at the Ryman in beautiful downtown Nashvegas

He fucking rocked that place tonight, all the hits a few cool deep cuts and a few new ones. if you like Cooper and he's coming to your town go check him out. he still has got it going on. The band is tight as hell to.
I just found out yesterday that he's playing here in two days. No time to save up for the ticket and I'm broke as hell! DAMN!:cry:

yeah that was pretty fucking cool. i got from the inside first but, killers is my all time favorite cooper album. every song on there kicks ass. they played halo of flies through the p.a. (and refridgerator heaven) right before he came out.
under my wheels, drive me nervous and killers were in the set. i could have went with some dead babies to. :headbang:

he's awesome live but he needs to change his setlist a little more. bust out some of the following songs.

hey stoopid
love's a loaded gun
bed of nails
it's me
unholy war
stolen prayer
brutal planet
freedom
lock me up
i love america
the world needs guts

and some more stuff from goes to hell, lace and whiskey and the early 80's

My Uncle bought me "Welcome to my Nightmare" for my birthday when I was 6 because I used to keep taking his (he lived with us) to hear "Years Ago" and "Steven". To me, they were kids songs.
My Grand parents, now in their mid-eighties, still know the words to those two songs, 'cause I would sing them over and over.
29 years later, "Welcome to my Nightmare" is on regular rotation in my disc player.
All that to say...... I guess "Welcome to my Nightmare" would sit as my Favorite Alice Album. ...But the reality is, he has been producing Gem after Gem since day one.

I just found out that my "friend" went to the Alice Cooper concert last night and never even told me about the show until the last minute. If he had told me about it, maybe I could have went. Maybe he wont be my "friend" much longer.

maybe he's not your friend to begin with heh, think about what else he might not be telling you he's doing till the last minute :)