Alice Cooper

ALICE COOPER, the well-known "shock rock" icon, but also a family man and a father of three, is set to build a $ 3 million teen center at the Grand Canyon University in Arizona, a Christian university located in an area where teens are faced with drugs and violence on an everyday basis.
The center is to be called “The Rock” and will span over 20,000 square feet inside the Grand Canyon University’s campus in West Phoenix. It will feature a recording studio, indoor basketball courts, rock-climbing walls, coffeehouse, game room and concert hall. Construction is expected to begin next year.

I read about this a while back. Very cool that he's giving back to the community.

DumbAss said:
ALICE COOPER, the well-known "shock rock" icon, but also a family man and a father of three, is set to build a $ 3 million teen center at the Grand Canyon University in Arizona, a Christian university located in an area where teens are faced with drugs and violence on an everyday basis.
The center is to be called “The Rock” and will span over 20,000 square feet inside the Grand Canyon University’s campus in West Phoenix. It will feature a recording studio, indoor basketball courts, rock-climbing walls, coffeehouse, game room and concert hall. Construction is expected to begin next year.
What no golf? :D

Reactions: MikeyBong
Oh my god... I just bought "Dirty Diamonds" the other day and holy shit! What an awesome album.. Sounds alot like his early 70's shit.

I downloaded a couple "Eyes Of Alice Cooper" tunes and they didn't jump out at me.. Maybe I will give it a shot though... I have heard a few songs off "Brutal Planet" and some sounded pretty good.. I really love "Dirty Diamnds" though.. "Run Down The Devil" , "Jesse Jane" , "Pretty Balerina"

tomass74 said:
I downloaded a couple "Eyes Of Alice Cooper" tunes and they didn't jump out at me.. Maybe I will give it a shot though... I have heard a few songs off "Brutal Planet" and some sounded pretty good.. I really love "Dirty Diamnds" though.. "Run Down The Devil" , "Jesse Jane" , "Pretty Balerina"
"Are you just an average guy, who dresses like a Butterfly?" :lol:

Instant Classic.. Sort of "The Ballad Of Dwight Fry" meets Johnny Cash. I really am blown away by how cool this album is..

Anyone remember most of Alice's band left after Muscle of Love and called themselves Billion Dollar Babies? I got that LP(Battle Axe) as a kid and just bought the cd on ebay. It was supposed to be the farewell album of The Alice Cooper Group and he went on w/o them to make WTMNightmare. It would be nice to see a reunion of those guys with Alice.

Aug 24, 1999 @ Cooperstown
99act04.jpg

I would have liked to have seen this.