Alice In Chains: Layne Staley: Dead

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
It's been reported bt the Seattle Times that the frontman for the
group, ALICE IN CHAINS, has been found dead at age 34.
What a shame, I can remember when Layne sang happy birthday to Chuck Billy at the Shoreline, in Moutain View Calif.
R.I.P. to a great voice & person, I hope he finds what he never could here on Earth..................................................:( :(

It was only a matter of time...

I don't know if he didn't have the willpower to quit or did not want to quit, but for the life of me I cannot understand why someone would try heroin in the first place. You've gotta be pretty fuckin' stupid to even try something like that or crack cocaine.

Hey guys, I've heared about Layne Stanley's death from the Cannibal Corpse board here in UltimateMetal and I thought it was a rumor but now I find out it's true. This has got me worried because I keep hearing rumors about Chuck Billy dying too. Can't any of you guys or TestamentLegion clear this up? Thanks.

Chulo, Chuck is definitely, not dying, he is recovering from cancer,& a one year bout of treatment, & a few surgeries. He's doing alot better physically, & has started physical rehibilitation.
He is working hard on his music lately, & is excited to get back,
in the recording studio, with his side-project & TESTAMENT's new album. He is also spending alot of time with his family, & enjoying his life. Don't listen to rumors without checking this board, all official news is posted here first.................:D :) :D :)