Alice In Chains "Would?" fet. Phil Anselmo on vocals

How the hell was it mutual? why do you think they started Damageplan( to end Pantera) they had a new frontman, a new band, and record contract. Dime and Vinnie said they would never work with Phil again right before the murder, they hated Phil to death befor Dec 8, 2004 and still does. Pantera would of never broke up if it wasn't for Phil and his desires to start crappy bands like Superjoint. If Pantera never broke up Dime would probably still be alive because they wouldn't be playing little shitty clubs like the Alrosa.

I don't particularly care about the politics surrounding the breakup of Pantera. I do have to comment on your belief that Dime's death was a direct result of Pantera's breakup. That same logic would mean that any car accident I have on the way to work is the fault of my employer. If they let me work from home more often, I wouldn't have gotten into the accident, right?
I can see a grief stricken relative making the above statement. We as fans, should be seperated from the situation enough to be a bit more rational.

This means if I go to the next Anthrax show and gun down Belladonna, they can blame it on the Reunion™?

:headbang:

AlteredMindDeath...it's "could've" and "should've", as in "could have" and "should have"...not "could of" and "should of". I know it sounds that way, but come on, dude.

Don't mean to be a grammar nazi, but that stuff bugs the shit outta me.

I canty believe what I just read, its kinda like the thing back in the 80s-90s that metal music causes suicides.

Nothing caused that guy to kill Dime except that he had a defective brain--thats it end of story. This Phil said this so it stoked the fire is such bullshit, the band broke up everyone moved on and this guy felt personally slighted and in his warped brain the cause was Dime and Dime needed to die for it.

Words are only fucking words, and I am sorry that you feel that Phil is so motivational but he had no cause in Dimes death