ALIVE!!!!

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
HELLo! Loooong time noooo neeeewwwsssss! Yeah, I know. Sorry for that! However, brand new line up! Kenneth Jonsson (Torch, The Citadell) has joined the band! So we are finally a complete line-up again.The new album "Revenant" is almost done! Some samples will soon be posted online. We will do the first show with the new line-up at Tuppenz in Bollnäs, Sweden, on Friday april 6th! This show also includes Cibola Junction, the new band fronted by Charles "Chulle" Rytkönen (Morgana LeFay). Since this is a holliday evening here in Sweden I guess this will be a serious party! We will also play the Swordbrothers Festival in Germany in September. There will be more shows added soon.
Cheers!
Krunt

... oh, while I´m on here, we are as many of you allredy know, pretty much the same guys in Inmoria, and we will play a show with Amaranthe in Jönköping, Sweden, on April 28th. If you wonder how that sounds, check this out:

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/track-of-the-day-inmoria/

/Krunt

Long time? Now what do you mean with that? The previous album was not released that long ago, just some 9 years ago or so. :heh:
Yeah, we know. Sorry for the dealy then. Hope you will like the new one, Revenant! We are really looking forward to the show on friday! The first one with the new line up! Take care!
Krunt