New album out on november 20th!

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
Hi there!
We have been busy with a lot of stuff lately. We played a bounch of shows here in Sweden, The Getaway Rock Festival and The Sabaton Open Air Festival was awesome! We are really amazed about the respons from the crowds! Great shows! And we have actually finished the album!.... yes, we did. Our new album REVENANT will be out on Despotz Records on November 20th. There will be some singles released before that and videos too. It took us pretty exact just about 10 years! But hey! We had to drink a few beers too you know :heh:
Any way, I really hope that you will like this album!

C-ya on the road somewhere!
Cheers!
Krunt / Tad Morose

About damn time :p Looking forward to it. Will it be purely in the power metal vein of Modus, or will it feature some prog elements like vintage TM now that Urban isn't around?

About damn time :p Looking forward to it. Will it be purely in the power metal vein of Modus, or will it feature some prog elements like vintage TM now that Urban isn't around?

From the songs I heard it's the power metal type of album. That riff in Millenium I believe it's called is Doomish sounding, pretty heavy. I love it!

It Will Be Awesome \m/

tad_cover_1500x1500_72dpi.jpg

Place your pre-order here: http://despotz.bigcartel.com/product/tad-morose-revenant-cd-package

Hello from America!
Guys, ten (10) years down the road, "Modus Vivendi" is STILL being played at various parties/drunken functions, and "Anubis" remains on our pre-show "crowd warm up" playlist for gigs. Invariably two or three people come up and ask about the song each time we play.
"Matters o/t Dark" and "Undead" get their fair share of spins at parties too.
I tell you all of this to let you know that here in America you have a small but dedicated fan base and people are STILL hearing about you guys week to week, month to month, and year to year.
All of us are PUMPED that you guys FINALLY are releasing a new album!
The teaser clips are bad ass to the max!

With that being said, the new album artwork is bad.
I mean, "teenager doodling in a notebook" bad (we ALL doodled in our school notebooks didn't we?!)
After the noble, mysterious album covers that we saw on "Modus", "Matters", "Undead", and even "A Mended Rhyme" and ten years later and we get..., this?
I'm sure it's too late to reconsider artwork at this point but DAMN I wish the cover was more in line with the older albums; that's the identity of this elusive and not so prolific band.
Please keep doing what you guys do though.
Consider different artwork.
Maybe don't wait ten years till the next one...

db3jed
From the great decaying country known as America...

Just ordered this Christer. Listened to your Spotify page. Good stuff. Glad to hear the mighty Tad Morose back in action. Let's not wait ten years for the next one. Ha ha ha....:headbang:

Bryant