All Access Music Awards Nominations

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Okay, it's that time of year again for the All Access Music Awards. We've been nominated in several categories and if you wanna cast a vote please do so at:

http://www.allaccessmagazine.com/2005_nominees.html

Also, I have been told that Sara's name was supposed to be added to the best female guitarist category and was left out by mistake,......they had a best female metal guitarist category and Sara was the only one. When they combined the categories they forgot to add Sara. GRRRRR. I would suggest emails from all of us demanding the lovely Ms. Marsh be put on the ballot if this is to be a fair talley of votes. You can email them from the above link to remind them to update their official ballot asap. :headbang:

Their categories are goofy for female guitarists. They should put the AC/ DC - "Thunderstruck" guitarists in the HM category if they lack players for that category . Yes, we should all send messages to get Sara's name to the list.

The 3rd Annual All Access Magazine Awards Show is here and it's time to cast your votes for The Iron Maidens! The All Access Awards show honors the local music scene in Southern California and we would LOVE YOUR VOTES! Nominated in several categories this year, here is how you can help!

Please copy and paste the following nominations into a new email and send it to:
ALLACCESSMGZN@aol.com

NOTE: VOTING DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28th!!! Please vote soon!

I AM VOTING FOR:

The Iron Maidens - Best Tribute Band

Sara Marsh - Best Female Guitar

Linda McDonald - Best Female Drummer

Aja Kim - Best Female Vocalist

Wanda Ortiz - Best Female Bass