Nominations For The Maidens!

MAIDEN67

Sep 18, 2004
San Diego
I know that Aja would be way too humble to post the nominations that she and the Maidens are up for, so I'll do it. People...VOTE!VOTE!VOTE! Forget about the Presidential elections! :D Go to www.rockcitynews.com and vote on Ballot #1 and #2. #2 is a daily vote. They post the poll results right after you vote in each category. So far Wanda is winning her category. MiniMurray and Josephine are close, Sara has the lead. Linda needs our help, but she isn't too far behind. Aja is in the running with only one singer ahead of her. Let's help her out. After we get Aja in the lead, she'll be :Smokin: the competition. The band as a whole is in the running too. Aja is nominated for another competition also for the Maidens gig. Go to www.myke1.net/PHP/UCCASSv10.6/survey.php?sid=17
Vote on #24 for Aja. She's the only one nominated here. Let's get voting people. I want all our ladies to be winners!! Hey, I hope ties are allowed!! Sara and Josephine both deserve to win!! :worship:

The Iron Maidens rule!! :worship: :kickass: :headbang: :worship: :kickass: :headbang: