All I want for Christmas is an Opeth Concert.....

Christ, Bland! if you quote him in your sig lose your pic... it's too much together... like a whole screen for a sig.

Now I'm like the fucking sig police ftlog.. :erk:

what about him giving the lovely and talented billy credit where credit is due? :erk:

so if i put a 1024x768 nude picture of jessica alba in my sig you won't be a force to contend with? :zombie:

so if i put a 1024x768 nude picture of jessica alba in my sig you won't be a force to contend with? :zombie:

Actually after I save a copy of it on my comp... I'd probably ban you. :Smug:

But seriously... His sig was too big. He has a big pic and a large quote. I asked him to pick one.. it's too big with both. What is confusing about that to you? :erk:

hey now...you'd better quote me...

Christ, Bland! if you quote him in your sig lose your pic... it's too much together... like a whole screen for a sig.

Now I'm like the fucking sig police ftlog.. :erk:

what about him giving the lovely and talented billy credit where credit is due? :erk:

Please re-read my post. I don't really want to just say the same thing 2x.

Actually after I save a copy of it on my comp... I'd probably ban you. :Smug:

But seriously... His sig was too big. He has a big pic and a large quote. I asked him to pick one.. it's too big with both. What is confusing about that to you? :erk:

nothing.

just trying to annoy the grand moderation. :loco:

Whoops, sorry I didn't quote it.

Whoops, sorry I didn't kill one or the other.

Whoops, sorry, I'ma just going to delete it now.

Whoops, sorry, I haven't been on in a while.