All my Powerfest photos are now up, WOOT! Soooooooo many!!!

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Man, that was a bitch of an update to do for my site. I think I have close to 1,700 new photos, about half of which are from Powerfest. LOL You can go to my site, www.photomistress.com to check them out. Remember, if you click into a gallery, you can click the SLIDESHOW option at the top so you don't have to click on each pic individually. I have quite a few crowd shots as well - see if you're in there!

Hope everyone likes!

:headbang:

Awesome! Looking now! :D

Edit:
Hahaha! The pictures of everyone with what I only assume is supposed to be a plastic/wax figure of Michael Jordan or someone are hilarious!

2nd: LOL you got that GREAT picture of Robert Lowe with his eyes up into the back of his head that made me laugh really hard because he looked really goofy.

And I'm in the 29th Thurisaz picture. :O

I looked at a bunch in the slideshow, and the rest just as thumbnails... and I'm in quite a few. Probably between 5 and 10 somewhere, since I was in the same spot both days. :p AWESOME shots! All of them are amazing.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm so glad everyone likes them. :D

@ Actuman, you're actually in about 20 or so of the photos. ;)

@ Knulla and Pate, where are you in the pics?

@ Jasonic - Rob and Chris asked me to go up behind the stage and take a pic of them rocking out during Thurisaz, so I did it. LOL I actually got four or five pics, but that one was the good one. Dorks. hehe

@Rob - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is probably my favourite photo that I did:

12BenedictumPfst42007Alina.sized.jpg

Awesome pics, Squeakie, great job!:headbang: :kickass:
@ Jasonic - Rob and Chris asked me to go up behind the stage and take a pic of them rocking out during Thurisaz, so I did it. LOL I actually got four or five pics, but that one was the good one. Dorks. hehe

just to clarify....i believe we said "make sure you get a pics of us sporting
the "cuntguy" shirts up in front so all that it pertains to can take note!!! :lol:

Sorry I neglected to reply to this post before I left for work this morning. I did see the pics yesterday. Thanks for posting the link, Squeak. Nice work!

When I checked the DT pics from Hollywood, though, I didn't see the pics of Mikael in the dress. Did you plan on posting them at some point?

Sorry I neglected to reply to this post before I left for work this morning. I did see the pics yesterday. Thanks for posting the link, Squeak. Nice work!

When I checked the DT pics from Hollywood, though, I didn't see the pics of Mikael in the dress. Did you plan on posting them at some point?

Thankie very much, dear! hey, I never saw you post a link to your photos on here either (an actual thread), but I love them!!! I am also eternally grateful to you for taking a picture of me with Dima.

:headbang:

The reason you probably didn't see Mikael in his dress is because you probably didn't look in the Scar Symmetry gallery - he went on stage during their set in the dress, therefore he is in their gallery. :loco:

^ :oops: Ok, thanks for clarifying. When I viewed the pics posted in the DT forum a few weeks back I first thought the dress thing happened during DT set but now I do recall that it wasn't the case. I'll check out the SS pics asap since it's so very quiet here at work today. I got some necessary things out of the way this morning and now it's really quiet. I wish I could leave for the day and head down to Sauget with the H&H dudes who are playing at Pop's tonight. That would be sooo sweet but it's not going to happen. :erk: