Pics from the September 2006 Concord, CA gig posted finally

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Hey guys, I managed to get my HUGE update on my site yesterday (48 new galleries with about 3000 new photos, yikes) and that includes the photos I took of Dragonlord last month. I apologize for the wait, I was quite injured for a while and couldn't use much of my right hand to convert and rename and upload photos. If you want to check them out, go to www.photomistress.com . Keep in mind that after you get into the gallery you want to look at, there is a SLIDESHOW option at the top right. You can click on that to view each photo without having to click on each photo separately. The lighting by where I took the band shots right before they went on stage was almost non-existant, so I had to sharpen a couple in photoshop, hence they are a bit grainy when you enlarge them... but I think they are still funny, so I posted them anyhow. Hope you like them!!!

Thankie thankie! Very soon I will post some from the show in Alameda last Friday. I wasn't RIGHT in front but close to it and got some decent photos and FINALLY some good ones of Lyle! hahaha Derrick on the other hand I only got 3 or 4 because of where I was standing and he didn't come to my side. :/

Hey guys, I managed to get my HUGE update on my site yesterday (48 new galleries with about 3000 new photos, yikes) and that includes the photos I took of Dragonlord last month. I apologize for the wait, I was quite injured for a while and couldn't use much of my right hand to convert and rename and upload photos. If you want to check them out, go to www.photomistress.com . Keep in mind that after you get into the gallery you want to look at, there is a SLIDESHOW option at the top right. You can click on that to view each photo without having to click on each photo separately. The lighting by where I took the band shots right before they went on stage was almost non-existant, so I had to sharpen a couple in photoshop, hence they are a bit grainy when you enlarge them... but I think they are still funny, so I posted them anyhow. Hope you like them!!!

You look so beautiful beside Vitek. His smile is just radient. I'll search your browser for more pics. I live near Orangevale, and since I tend to travel to see my fave bands too, I wish youi much luck and safety while you're travelling.