Digital photos from the three CA dates posted ;)

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Heya... I will have to write a review on the shows and what all we got done and all the cool shit later as I have to get ready for the four shows I am going to with Kreator/Vader tomorrow. But I will let you guys know that all the digital shots from the three shows are now posted on my site. I'll scan the print film photos later, probably the end of next week when all this touring stuff stops. LOL But I am sure you'll be more than happy with what is posted at the moment. When you view the photos, it is better to click on a thumbnail and view everything as large photos... or use the slideshow option at the top of the gallery. Hope you guys like it! Just click on my banner below and you will get to my site.

Hi Squeak,
thanks for sharing. GREAT Photos! :headbang:
Have fun with Kreator/Vader :)

Squeak said:
Heya... I will have to write a review on the shows and what all we got done and all the cool shit later as I have to get ready for the four shows I am going to with Kreator/Vader tomorrow. But I will let you guys know that all the digital shots from the three shows are now posted on my site. I'll scan the print film photos later, probably the end of next week when all this touring stuff stops. LOL But I am sure you'll be more than happy with what is posted at the moment. When you view the photos, it is better to click on a thumbnail and view everything as large photos... or use the slideshow option at the top of the gallery. Hope you guys like it! Just click on my banner below and you will get to my site.

you know i've been going to your site for a while and just realized a few days ago that there was more than 1 page per show. wow that's a lot of pics!

#26 from Apr 16 is great, especially with the self-titled album colors...too bad no s/t songs to go with it!

@Leviathane - Thanks. I don't know if he and Abbath are on speaking terms or not. I mentioned Abbath for just a second and he was very quiet. I also HIGHLY doubt Immortal will play any time soon. We talked a bit about stuff like that too and I got the feeling that wasn't going to happen for a few years at least.

@ -- - Thankie!!! :D

Thankie thankie for the compliments, they are much appreciated! I wish I coulda gone out for a few more days with them. But right now, I am flying out to Tempe to join the Kreator tour for a few days. I have already been at the last four shows with my own car but Tempe is too far to drive.

I must also say that I am very glad that Horgh has found his nitch after Immortal within Hypocrisy. I think he fits very well. He said it's a bit daunting to go into a band that is so well established and I told him that it's not so bad since he himself was coming from such an established band. I told him, how do you think Anders and Mike thought about it, it was probably daunting to have YOU come along?! LOL Then he saw it from that point of view. I got to talk to him for a very long time in San Francisco and a bit in Anaheim and Hollywood. It was very nice to visit with him... he's just like a big brother, even though I think I'm older? LOL And it was really nice to re-meet Peter and get to talk to him a bit as well. When I showed up in Anaheim, he remembered me as Horgh's friend from San Francisco and he asked if I was going to take photos. I told him that I was supposed to but Mnemic had issues with their pass/guestlist and I wasn't sure if Dark Tranquillity would also or not, but I hoped to. Well he was sitting with Ola from Soilwork and he said between them two that they'd make sure I'd be there if the DT thing got messed up. How friggin' cool is that?! He realized how far I drove to see these shows. Anaheim was about 8 1/2 hours with a bit of traffic. Ugh. I begged him to find the new Pain cd for me since I cannot find it in the States. I'd almost KILL for that cd! Their sets were also very very cool. I think they also gained a lot of new fans that didn't really know the music but knew the band's name. Hopefully that will get them back here to play sooner. \m/