All of my heroes are dead...

Swine is correct! That is from the DLR video "Yankee Rose"! Unfaithfully MetalHead wins my heart for his post on the Michael and Dave reunion....ya know, I think Michael is the kind of guy who would play with anybody if the timing was right. A class act. Even though he was Ed's "yes man" all those years, he is a soldier if you ask me.

KMADD said:
Micheal and Dave to play together would be cool and it would be ironic if Sammy and
Dave could put up with each other and all 3 of them would jam together! Revenge is
a dish best served cold.

I doubt this will happen anytime soon.
I see them all getting together for some type of a jam, but not until they
get into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. Sammy can't stand Dave's "titanic" ego & Dave can't stand Sammy's "What me worry" attitude. I personally think it's more jealousy on DLR's part. Sammy is the "other woman" that had a better, longer marriage with her man...

KMADD said:
True. But they have one thing in common they hate Eddie and Alex which who can
blame them?

From hearing the interviews with Hagar, he doesn't hate anyone...
He's actually entertained by the brothers, keep in mind this is the guy that had Gary Cherone share the stage with him on the co-headlining tour with Roth.
Now would Roth ever do something like that?! Doubtful. They are ona collision course to Rock N Roll Hall of Fame & it will be very interesting to see how that plays out in the end...

KMADD said:
Micheal and Dave to play together would be cool and it would be ironic if Sammy and
Dave could put up with each other and all 3 of them would jam together! Revenge is
a dish best served cold.

Hmmm... I don't think Sammy and Dave care much for each other but one thing for sure is that they share a hatred for Eddie. WHo knows ?

Bryant