all PPVI photos (link)

d011.jpg

I thought she was Johnny D for a second, I wonder why?
p046.gif

kittybeast said:
all PP VI photos

the other album ProgPower VI is where all the SYMPHORCE photos are! Enjoy!

Great pix Kitty !! I wasn't much of a camera bug this year even though I lugged it around quite a bit. Can't freaking wait till next year. Andrew (dargormudshark) made me jealous. I have to take my acoustic with me next year. :erk:

Bryant

:bah: out of all those pics Wyv you gotta quote the one were I look the worst!

Kitty :yell: I'll getcha for posting that one....

Otherwise, the rest are very sweet photos indeed :headbang: I specially like the one of JD, Kitty and I crushed together in the back of the car as the other seats were taken up by the giants... I mean Symphorce guys as we were making our way back to the hotel for some drinks and pizza :)

Pabla said:
Kitty :yell: I'll getcha for posting that one....

give me a break over 340 pictures with at least 50 I didn't post....sorry I put those up. I tried my best to shuffle through and figure out what to add.

P>S> I've yet to see you in a picture when you DON'T look good....even the sleepy ones! :Spin:

kittybeast said:
give me a break over 340 pictures with at least 50 I didn't post....sorry I put those up. I tried my best to shuffle through and figure out what to add.

P>S> I've yet to see you in a picture when you DON'T look good....even the sleepy ones! :Spin:

All right, look, if'n you two are gonna have a cat fight then the very least that you must do is film it and post it! :D

JonnyD said:
This one was for you Wyvern :D

PablaJDandKitty.jpg

I really hate you JD
h040.gif
:p

But if there is the last thing I'll ever do I will pose with those two beauties on a pic one day
a030.gif

Pabla said:

You, pic and looking worst cannot exist in the same sentence and space continuum ;)

KMADD said:
did you get some ink done Kitty? Or is that just a temp.

Oh just a temporary. I have lots of those, great to use when you want something diff. but not permanent.!! I had a seahorse but I messed it up while putting it on so I went with the seashells. :)

kittybeast said:
Oh just a temporary. I have lots of those, great to use when you want something diff. but not permanent.!! I had a seahorse but I messed it up while putting it on so I went with the seashells. :)

Phew, I though I was going koo-koo :loco: . I sware last time I saw a KB pic she didn't had anything on the skin.