SYMPHORCE AT PPVI

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
We are so excited to hear that SYMPHORCE has been announced to play at Prog Power VI, thank you Glenn!!! For those of you that are not familiar with the guys, please check out their website at symphorce or our USA fan site at usafansite See you in GA!!!

This is Pretty Exciting! I Discovered Symphorce right after PPV while searching for Brainstorm ... I personally think Sym is a 1'000 times the band Brainstorm is hahaha I cant wait till September :headbang:

kittybeast said:
We are so excited to hear that SYMPHORCE has been announced to play at Prog Power VI, thank you Glenn!!! For those of you that are not familiar with the guys, please check out their website at symphorce or our USA fan site at usafansite See you in GA!!!

Heya Kittie !! Haven't seen you in the oldschool forum in a while !! :err:

Good to see you are still around though. I will see you at PPVI barring something like a cat ass trophy.

Bryant

After listening to Phorceful Ahead and Twice Second, I really noticed a huge NEVERMORE / EVERGREY vibe about them. The "dark" tones of the album and the down tuned guitars really remind me of these two great bands. I really don't think SYMPHORCE can be called power metal (as I've seen them called here a few times) per se, because IMHO, they're not like a prototypical power metal band at all. No slight to power metal because I fucking love it, but I also like the dark, down tuned stuff, too.

junnie from the east said:
hey Kitty!!! i(member #69!)'m excited too! can't wait! :headbang: i say thank you Glenn too!
:wave: Hi Junnie!!! I checked out your website and signed your guestbook. Nice site, great reviews! Looking forward to meeting you in Sept. Until then may we have many great metal shows to entertain us for the next 7 months!!! \m/

Bryant said:
Heya Kittie !! Haven't seen you in the oldschool forum in a while !! :err:

Good to see you are still around though. I will see you at PPVI barring something like a cat ass trophy.

Bryant
cattrim.jpg

he looks angry! lol anyways, thank you for checking my site!! looking forward to banging our heads together at the hardest @ Symphorce show! can't wait .. yes like this ---> :headbang: :headbang:

LOL I would be pissed too, if someone shaved off all my hair!!!

sgrin.gif

Bear

nice site bear! I used to live in Santa Rosa and sure miss the north bay area! I see you had pics of Nevermore...was Steve Smyth playing that gig? I am looking forward to hearing him on the new Nevermore and for sure can't wait for some tour dates! Great pic of Geoff T...haven't seen him in yeaaaaaars! hmm..maybe Smyth was playing the VR gig!(?) keep posting those killer pics! \m/

kittybeast said:
nice site bear! I used to live in Santa Rosa and sure miss the north bay area! I see you had pics of Nevermore...was Steve Smyth playing that gig? I am looking forward to hearing him on the new Nevermore and for sure can't wait for some tour dates! Great pic of Geoff T...haven't seen him in yeaaaaaars! hmm..maybe Smyth was playing the VR gig!(?) keep posting those killer pics! \m/

hey kittybeast, check out this page if you haven't :)
"

:wave:

hey kittybeast, check out this page if you haven't :)
"

:wave:
Thanks Junnie but if you check you'll see I'm member #25! Smyth and Hoffman long time friends and excellent muscians!!! I should be more active on the board though....now I feel bad :yell: 'eh but I'm going to PP!!! :worship:

kamelotica said:
I think Symphorce is much better than Brainstorm. Rocking!

Jase

If Symphorce is much better than Brainstorm I don't know how I'm going to act. Brainstorm blew my #$@%ing socks off. :hotjump: Now I can't wait to Symphorce. See all you freeks there! :headbang:

:D :D :D :D THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH GLENN for making a dream come true!! I know these guys are gonna kick some major a$$, and they are soooooooooo happy and excited to be doing this... it will be KILLER! :headbang:
:worship: *worships Glenn*