All Ticket Orders now despatched

Bloodstock

Sep 9, 2002
www.bloodstock.uk.com
All ticket orders have now been despatched and should be with the recipients this week.

Thanks to everyone for their support by buying tickets early, and a quick note to say that sales are up by 30% compared to this time last year (which was double the year before that) blah blah!!

Got mine yesterday too, bit surprised that the band logos aren't emblazoned across them like last time, not as amazing a memento but at least there are no confusing rules on the back this time :D

7. No bottles, cans, or recording equipment will be allowed into the two main auditoriums :(

does that include still cameras? (seems like it does)

Well last year is specifically said no cameras, so I'm guessing it doesn't. Argh, looks like the confusing rule has returned to haunt us all again.

Safe to say YES to cameras but NO to flash photography I think.
It really isn't worth taking photos of the bands on stage anyway, as I found out last year, because unless you have a quality camera they will just turn out looking like you took a photo of the night sky. I'll be taking a disposable but only for chance meetings and just to get some personal memories of the weekend.

Hi all 'metal warriors' of the Bloodstock forum, havent posted on here before but have been around for a while, anyway my ticket arrived this morning! Well it put me in a good mood for the day, got to say the lineup is looking prety strong as well :D

Im sure Ill see some of you in September,oh yeah what accomadation is everyone booked into, anyone booked into the 'Rose and thistle' B+B because thats where me and a mate are staying if anyone else is going to be there itll be cool!

DaN

WARNING loud music may be damaging to your hearing.....

I'll have to take in a calibrated db meter then from work and make sure the db readings are not above health and safety regulations. :Smug:
If they are I guess I'll have to leave eh! :err: :err: :err:

Yeah i'll just be taking a camera to take pics of us lot at Bloodstock...I don't see the point in taken pics of the bands anyway really when you can just get pics off the site afterwards.
I'll just be getting some more pics of me past out on the floor in the hotel again! o_O

Even in the usually okay metal community there will be one wanker who threatens to sue because the music gave them tinitus for a few seconds...
guess they have to put that little disclaimer on! :p

Yay, 4 2 day passes all for me... and erm my fiancess, and my mates, of course im not planning to bludgen them over the heads the night before the fest and scalp the tickets for 10x their original price...

No, i mean it, im actually not, yay tickets + rock soc passes = me being happy! whoot