Damn Donkeys are winning

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
The fucking Denver Donkeys are winning. If they win this game I'll have to hear about them all fucking week. Just like I had to hear about them this week. Broncos fans are so annoying. I have a right to say that, being a native of Colorado.
I was hoping they'd get their asses kicked by the Patriots so I wouldn't have to constanty have people say to me, "Did you see that game? Blah, blah, blah Broncos yeah, blah blah blah!!! GO BRONCOS!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! FOOTBALL!!! BLAH" Somebody please stop the Donkeys before they go to the fucking Super Bowl again.
Once they lose, and are out of the playoffs, I'll be at peace again.

Fuck. The donkeys won. Thanks a lot, Patriots. Time for me to stock up on ear plugs.

Now Drinking: Sam Adams- Brewer, Patriot

As a Raider Fan i hate the Broncos but we all know every Raider fan HATES the Pats more...... But Denver will lose next week!!!!!! They did get screwed on a couple of bad calls... Raider revenge....... The Tuck rule and now Chump Baylees loses the ball in the endzone....... and it was in the endzone!!!!

WHAT EVER!!!!!!!

I am in eternal mourning because I am a Cowboys fan, but I feel your pain, I work with quite a few Donkeys fans....ugh. At least there is one Steelers fan, and one Bengals fan to even things up a little.