So much for the meeting good girls at church theory....

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
No, the sad thing is you smoke crack and brag about it.

Aaaahhhhhh. So refreshing to see a speech on morality from a guy with a son he doesn't even have custody of. :Spin: Maybe he'll wind up in my class and get the positive male role model he should be getting from his father who is too busy singing in a garage band. Remember Bud, half the shit I post here is just for fun, shit's and giggles. But you my friend, take some of it too personal, and reveal some very bad truth's................... "any skeletons in the closet?" :wave:

Dude I have talked to you what? one time off of the board, and you think you know me? My son was taken away from me by his Crack head mother. (You 2 would get along well) and they have not been heard from since. I love my son, and not you nore is bitch ass mother can take that away from me. you go to far dude. Really you do.

Come on, TD. Back off. You are going way too far now talking about his son. Not cool. It is one thing to bash Buddy (which is getting really old and pretty vicious) but kids are off-limits.

Scott

SCott308 said:
Come on, TD. Back off. You are going way too far now talking about his son. Not cool. It is one thing to bash Buddy (which is getting really old and pretty vicious) but kids are off-limits.

Scott
I concur. If there was a line in the sand, TD just pogo-sticked right over it.
Why this stupid slag campaign is going on, I don't even know. This is becoming like watching a car wreck, the only difference is that no one wants to watch it happen on their front lawn. And if it's a made up story about crack smoking with a church lady, then that's just as sad and pathetic as if t were true. Funny stories on the board are a lot different than attention grab.

TD said:
Aaaahhhhhh. ...: Maybe he'll wind up in my class and get the positive male role model............. "any skeletons in the closet?" :wave:

Class? What the hell do they let you teach?

Johnny Ace said:
I concur. If there was a line in the sand, TD just pogo-sticked right over it.
Why this stupid slag campaign is going on, I don't even know. This is becoming like watching a car wreck, the only difference is that no one wants to watch it happen on their front lawn. And if it's a made up story about crack smoking with a church lady, then that's just as sad and pathetic as if t were true. Funny stories on the board are a lot different than attention grab.

thank u, johnny. i don't check here that often, but damn, ty, u need to lay off.