O/T: I think I've turned into a battered wife.

I had the same problem a few times. I was even engaged to the final bitch. Luckily she dumped me before i did anything realy stupid like marry her.
But sweet and nice isn't all that great either. My Fiance ISawesome but she's a total bitch sometimes but she respects me and knows what she wants and thats me. If you wait around for this chick for too long you might miss out on someone else thats better if not perfect for you.
-Jono-

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Damn, your chick must have some good cooter to be putting up with that bullshit.
:lol:

Seriously TD,

That shit is supposed to happen after you get married. If its not love but lust for the cooter like ThinkAboutYourEnd mentioned, get out and get out fast. Sounds like you need someone a little crazy but nice at the same time. That's what I chose.

It sounds like she:

Can't

Understand

Normal

Thinking

Just remember if you put a ring on her you will lose at least half on the trade in. So make it a reeeaaal long test ride!!

AlexStomp said:
Just avoid her now. And forget about the nice girl because you blew it with her too. Just find someone new. You've learned your lesson
Ty, we both know pretty well that you never listen to anything I say, even when you ask me for my opinion (especially when you ask for my opinion). So listen to Alex. Start over. You're hooked on this girl now, but you'll get over her. Bring back Fuck Off Ty, please!!

And JEEBUS! Stop comparing yourself to everyone else. Marriage and kids may look great from the outside, but it's not all it's cracked up to be when you're knee-deep in it.

Don't be too desperate to be with someone. It's okay to be alone. I've seen alot of people settle for what they can get fast just so they don't have to be alone. And it NEVER LASTS!

My girlfriends friend is going out with this dude only cause he has money. I asked her once if she would give him the time of day if he wasn't rich and she was like "no". All of her friends are like that to be honest with you. Word up Brat.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Ty, we both know pretty well that you never listen to anything I say, even when you ask me for my opinion (especially when you ask for my opinion). So listen to Alex. Start over. You're hooked on this girl now, but you'll get over her. Bring back Fuck Off Ty, please!!

And JEEBUS! Stop comparing yourself to everyone else. Marriage and kids may look great from the outside, but it's not all it's cracked up to be when you're knee-deep in it.

No, believe it or not, I value getting your opinon on things, I just always seem to do the opposite.

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
TD said:
No, believe it or not, I value getting your opinon on things, I just always seem to do the opposite.
Sounds like something a married guy would say. We need you to hear you say something a single guy out on the town would say. Good luck. :D

Alright my turn. TD, from you posts you seam like a fairly intelligent individual. Take Old Prime's advice. KICK THE BITCH TO THE CURB! Better then that. Fuck her one more time, accidently slip it in her poop shoot and say "Oops sorry about that but your other hole isnt that good." Then, when she calls you again hang up on the bitch or even better! The next time your getting laid call her! While fucking the new girl call her and say " Thanks for being a pig, If I didnt realize what a C.U.N.T you are I wouldnt be with this prize piece of ass, so I just want to say thanks".

Now that I got that out of the way (and I hope you take my advice). Call the kind little women you dumped for the C.U.N.T and apologize in some way for being retarded.. Don't try to get back with her just be honest and cool and be friendly. Good people are hard to find even if there just friends. After that go out and get LAID! Enjoy life and what ever you do, DON"T GET INTO ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS. Don't be a player just fuck alot.

Everyone's witty banter and selfless advise always warms my rotting liver. I thank you from the heart of my bottom. I am about ready to give this gal her walking papers. I always promised I'd wait it out until her college graduation - which is this month. If her shit doesn't change by then: fuck her. I'm gonna keep my end of my deal just so I know that I kept my word. That's just how I was raised.

TD said:
Everyone's witty banter and selfless advise always warms my rotting liver. I thank you from the heart of my bottom. I am about ready to give this gal her walking papers. I always promised I'd wait it out until her college graduation - which is this month. If her shit doesn't change by then: fuck her. I'm gonna keep my end of my deal just so I know that I kept my word. That's just how I was raised.

I've been dating college girls exclusively now for the past 4 years or so. Before that I banged high school girls. High school girls were so much easier to deal with. It'll be a long time before I graduate from college girls though. I better enjoy it while it still lasts.

I've soooo been there before TD. I've been married for 5 years and I STILL think about that evil bitch sometimes when I drive past her parents house which (lucky me) is only like a half mile from my house. The only advice I have is to run fast. The longer you wait the harder it'll be.

TD said:
Dude,

Who did you promise?? Her? Yourself?
Never rush into marriage just cause your friends are. It has to be with someone you want to be with forever. I do think Prime had some great advice. Definitely get that anal action, then dump her!! :D You don't need that shit!!! She'll think about you forever as the one that got away. Just get rid of her. I had my evil bitch in high school and early college. THank all the Gods of all of the worlds I did not marry that bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS THREAD???
Oh, yeah, the BOARD keeps crashin on me.

TY-
I know EXACTLY what you're going through. Actually, I think you're dating my ex. One time, we were supposed to go out, and I was waiting and waiting for her to call me........
Then I say "Fuck it" and go get some fast food. When I get home, she left a message on my machine, "I'm sorry. I went out with some friends and had some drinks."
Then I'm PISSED. I had to drink a bit of whiskey to go to sleep. She calls at about midnight, begging me to come pick her up (and she doesn't even know where she is cause she's so drunk).
I almost went to get her, but her friend got on the phone and told me not to worry about it.

You're right about the battered wife theory.
Here's my advise:
Do what Prime said. Then call the nice, boring, un-interesting girl!!

PS-
I hate to tell you this, but she's only going to get worse. I'm sure you're crazy about her, and you can't think straight....
But I have a feeling that she's just gonna get worse.

Why are evil chicks so interesting?

I know what you are going through coz I've gone through it too, I don't know why but we are attracted to and love the people that we do, we can't control it, but we can control whether or not we are with them. What you need to do is just forget about her and move on with your life. After a few weeks, you'll see that you don't need her and that your life kicks so much more ass with out her, trust me. :D

ThraxDude said:
PS-
I hate to tell you this, but she's only going to get worse. I'm sure you're crazy about her, and you can't think straight....
But I have a feeling that she's just gonna get worse.

Why are evil chicks so interesting?
Now everythings my fault. I told her she was acting too bitchy, and spending too much time in the bars. Well, I'm an insensitive bastard now, because her dad is an alcoholic and she had a bad day. Bitches. Can't live with 'em............