O/T: I have a bit of a moral dilemma guys (help me out)

She's kinda hot indeed! Well, the best advice is: let it fucking be, keep the pictures and jack off to them, don't say anything to your friend and try to let the whole situation pass. They're gonna break up someday probably and then it's likely you find her crying to your shoulder...I guess that's what friends are for.

You'd had the hots for her since 99? Didn't your friend know about this before he persued her?

Bro's before Ho's dude. Bro's before Ho's. If he got to her before you did, it's your turn to do something aggressive too. Best thing to do is hire a prostitute to seduce him. Take a photo of them making out at the bar or something on your cell phone camera. Then go to her and be the shoulder to cry on. Bang her. Done deal. Next.

AlexStomp said:
Best thing to do is hire a prostitute to seduce him. Take a photo of them making out at the bar or something on your cell phone camera. Then go to her and be the shoulder to cry on. Bang her. Done deal. Next.
Jesus... if you're going to go this far, just push him in front of a fuckin train. It's save you all that trouble.

MyHatred said:
Seriously, stay away from the chick. You situation has bad news written all over it. Even if you did hook up with her, it would probably cause you and your buddy to stop being friends. Also, since he more than likely sent you her pics on purpose, imagine the stuff he would probably send you just to spite you. You would feel twice as sick if your buddy "accidently" sent you a pic of them getting freaky. That shit messes with your head whether you think you can handle it or not. Let it go.... Like E.C. said, try to find another girl because there are plenty out there.

I have to agree on this one....

that is one thing i do not understand about some guys.. they meet a girl or has been friends with one and they want to start having relationships.....NO NO NO....experince meeting differant people and possibly make a choice for a relationship....it's just like eating ice cream you try out all the diff types of flavor until you find the one u like:cool: :cool: :cool: