O/T: Sharon Osbourne is a real bitch

I haven´t seen the show (as being European and without cable and shit), but I just can´t see it. Why would he want to make a fool of himself, in front of the whole planet? My friend used to be huge Ozzy fan but she happened to see a part of the show somewhere. She said it had pissed her off so much that she even didn´t wanna go to Ozzy show in Prague, which is on Thursday, BTW. I´m looking forward to seeing Slayer and Zakk Wylde.

And yeah I forgot to point out one thing: Sharon is a Super Mother Fucking BEEEE-YAAAATCH!!!!!!!!
"Sharon is a bitch, she´s a big fatch bitch, she´s a biggest bitch in the whole wide world. She´s a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch, she´s a bitch to all the boys and girls. On Monday she´s a bitch, Tuesday she´s a bitch, Wednesday to Saturday she´s a bitch. Then on Sunday, just to be different, she´s a super kinka maya maya beeeatch."

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
All the more reason to respect her.

Damn fucking straight, did you all see that Kelly has a fucking video!? Sharon has ruined Ozzies career, whether its that stupid fucking show or HER choices of who is to play Ozz Fest, she is destroying his image, I read about the show 2 years ago in RS and Ozzy said there was no fucking way he would do it, but now look at him, you can see in the show how she manipulates him, I feel sorry for the guy.

The Nuge was right, but isn't he always right?:D

Originally posted by Jono
dudes
I like the program I think it's fucking funny. I also think Sharon has a right to say what she did. That was very mean of mister Nugent.The family is probably just sick of people bad mouthing Ozzy, so whenever something like this happens they immediately jump to the defensive. I don't like sharon or her choice of words but you can't blame someone for defending her husband. And this is just my argument agianst that. I don't have time for the discussion of MTV and selling out.
-Jono-

The comment of Mr. Nugent could indeed be considered mean, but I believe when you are speaking the truth, it should be considered more like a constructive criticism: this show is sad, Ozzy is a parody and a caricature of what he once was. His kids have never experienced the real world and are probably going to wind up shooting themselves, all the money in the world can't make up for not having any true friends or schooling - it appears they are lacking both of these. If someone said that Evander Holyfield shouldn't fight anymore because he is punchdrunk and his speech has deteriorated to a point where he can hardly articulate any more, I don't think his wife would tell that someone that they should lose their "#*&(! penis" Nor would his kids question whether or not that person is a deity. (What would Jack know about Nuge anyway, when was Jack born 1986??? Jack missed an entire generation of great rock music) There is your reply Jono. :)

AH thank you TD
even though our opinions do not match it feels good to be heard.
I can now sigh contentedly
oh and
SlaughterOfSoul- Ozzy's eldest daughter will make appearances for the next season and she is indeed a hottie. She deffinately got her dads looks (which were much better when he was younger)
-Jono-

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Oh you mean she'll be in it more than just making appointments for Kelly at the "vagina doctor"? How lovely. But I'm sure all the guys won't mind... :)

If you're talking about Kelly's vagina, then I do mind.

That was a funny segment, because you usually don't hear a family screaming about vagina doctors. Yeah, Aimee is hot. They have a picture of her in one of the photo albums at mtv.com.

I watch the show sometimes. And it is pretty funny. The thing that keeps me from watching it alot is his damn snotty brats!!!

If I were Ozzy, I would carry a bullwhip and crack it across their bulbous asses every time they opened their mouths to whine about something.

Sharon...sigh...Sharon, Sharon, Sharon. At one point, she was my favorite character (yes, character) on the show. I was even thought she was pretty hot for an older woman. Now she is rated right along side her annoying offspring. What a woman!!! Ozzy...please start having sex with your wife so she will be at least a little pacified.